Random Thoughts....

If there is no God, who pops up the next tissue?

There was a beautiful Sunbeam Tiger at this car show I went to today. It was parked next to a riced out Cavalier and that car's owner (a guy about my age) looked kinda pissed because I didn't give his car so much as a glance while I was practically drooling over the little roadster. :p

Must've been freaky, getting in your car and suddenly seeing a bullet acompanied by a large crack in the windscreen thinking you've been shot in the face.

Life is too short to be cramped up in an office.

^ WOW, you should go to one and take some pictures. Damn, why aren't there any in Michigan? I know that there are at least 3 7/11's within a few miles of each other.

^ WOW, you should go to one and take some pictures. Damn, why aren't there any in Michigan? I know that there are at least 3 7/11's within a few miles of each other.
That neighborhood on 63rd is a bit... dodgy. I'll still go, but I won't be flashing a camera around. As far as I know, all 7-11s are selling the Simpsons merchandise, but only a dozen stores received the entire transformation, so your local 7-11 should have everything. ;)

Since they were already 7-11s, I guess they didn't have to hire an "Apu"..

*edit*

Awesome...there's one a couple of miles from me. I'll have to go check it out now.

Our post quality has dramaticly dropped, we've had 2 flame wars in the past week and so I conclude we need some quality control.

Examples,

1. Pickup truck verses pickup truck by Mopar Man debate.
2. Ferrari Transmission debate.

Last edited:
yea, this is nothing go back about 20 pages or so check out what we had to say THEN

Our post quality has dramaticly dropped, we've had 2 flame wars in the past week and so I conclude we need some quality control.

Oh **** off. God forbid we talk about Ferrari transmissions on an automotive forum. It's the end of the world, ain't it? Yeah, lets talk about Jeremy Clarkson's 1980's hair cuts that he still insists on getting. That will raise "post quality' substantially. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Examples,

1. Pickup truck verses pickup truck by Mopar Man debate.

You don't frequent the Political Discussion section much, do you?