Random Thoughts....

I was the Hoffinator until we switched forum software, then my title disappeared for a while. The new one appeared around the same time as I had a rather heated argument with someone (ArosaMike?) over whether HP/L was a relevant figure or not, and that was coming off of a long string of Leaf Spring arguments. Nobody's even been able to tell me who gave me the title, much less what the joke is. I like the title, it's quirky, but I wish I knew who gave it to me.

I was the Hoffinator until we switched forum software, then my title disappeared for a while. The new one appeared around the same time as I had a rather heated argument with someone (ArosaMike?) over whether HP/L was a relevant figure or not, and that was coming off of a long string of Leaf Spring arguments. Nobody's even been able to tell me who gave me the title, much less what the joke is. I like the title, it's quirky, but I wish I knew who gave it to me.

So its kinda like an STD

I JUST WENT TO A FREE CONCERT AT PIER 39! I STOOD IN FRONT OF THE STAGE AND NOW I CAN'T HEAR A BLOODY THING!

I JUST WENT TO A FREE CONCERT AT PIER 39! I STOOD IN FRONT OF THE STAGE AND NOW I CAN'T HEAR A BLOODY THING!

WHAT DID YOU SAY??

ZOMG!!!!! WE MUST ALL BE BLIND TOO!

:rofl: a 13 year old wants a BMW :roflmao:

funniest thing i've ever read

Hi there well driving is technically illegal for my age but lukkily my dad bought half of the police in this city also so they know who i am an all dat fun stuff. he doesnt really want me driving on the roads until im at least 15, but it doesnt stop me from going on joyrides and running from the cops ha ha ha.

wow this kid thinks he's above the law :lol: we should give him a public internet flaming. LeMans, you confuzzled him too. he's gonna go home to his wife and cry now

You guys want me to invite him over for an all out flame fest cos I'll be happy to do so ! :lol:

I dont know i think i like active steering too but i dont know doesnt that mean it steers better when you are more active?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Do a couple laps around the school gym, the road feel becomes like magic.

My rabbit was doing laps around the basement at about 30 mph...crazy stuff. And she never hit anything.

My rabbit was doing laps around the basement at about 30 mph...crazy stuff. And she never hit anything.

How did you get a VW into your basement?