Random Thoughts....

:lol: :D

:rofl: a 13 year old wants a BMW :roflmao:

funniest thing i've ever read

wow this kid thinks he's above the law :lol: we should give him a public internet flaming. LeMans, you confuzzled him too. he's gonna go home to his wife and cry now

That is seriously amazing.

Just found an elementary school friend i liked on Facebook. She's turned out, quite nice

:lol: no.:neutral:

EDIT mebe after i see her in a week or so

Last edited:
:rofl: a 13 year old wants a BMW :roflmao:

funniest thing i've ever read

wow this kid thinks he's above the law :lol: we should give him a public internet flaming. LeMans, you confuzzled him too. he's gonna go home to his wife and cry now

That is seriously amazing.

Well I'm bored so I decided to flame him and here is what I've got so far,
Alright, Vornado shows over, your dad doesn't own half the police in your town or any police, in fact every single one of your statements are un true and incorrect furthermore if you were that rich you wouldn't be spending your time posting lame arse comments on this forum pretending you are rich, you would be out on your lavish yacht and spending time with your supposed wife and ordering your bodyguards to protect you so people wont kill you, now what are you going to do sue me ? yeah alright then c'mon then sue me, your case will probably be laughed off as a child's argument and before you decide to file for verbal abuse, I'm actually two years younger than you, so there you go a summary of Mr. Vornado, his stupid antics and his extreamly low IQ.

Anything else you would like me to add ?

Last edited:
Possibly a quick proofread, but I can't see anything else to add.

I just taught a room full of Asians how to make a burrito.

How's that for a "global village"? :tease:

I just taught a room full of Asians how to make a burrito.

How's that for a "global village"? :tease:

Anyone remember that movie Born in East LA? With the Chinese Mexicans? :lol:

How can a room full of asians be a global village? Especially since your are yourself chinese :? Some people might just call it, one of those things chinese do... Copying things :lol:

On a more serious note... were they "fully" asian and did they like it?

My dad is kinda drunk now so he and I got into a shouting match whether the Sky or the Opel GT came out first and whether they are manufactured in the same plant...needless to say when I went outside to show him the press report for the Opel he just stared at me...and then laughed...
OWNED DAD OWNED

How can a room full of asians be a global village? Especially since your are yourself chinese :? Some people might just call it, one of those things chinese do... Copying things :lol:

Pff...you're a party pooper. <_< And yeah, they enjoyed it. I make a damn good pico de gallo. (I should think so; it's the easiest thing to make ever. Diced tomatoes, onion, lemon juice, cilantro, in a bowl. And that's it.)

How can a room full of asians be a global village? Especially since your are yourself chinese Some people might just call it, one of those things chinese do... Copying things

you're so gullible theres no such thing as Asians. all these fancy pictures are just people holding their eyes and photoshopping the hands out. thats why you dont see any pictures of asians before 1993 except on the internet

Some people are just kinda dumb. I bought a lens off a guy in the States, specifically instructed him to ship it Worldwide Express so I can avoid the horrendous UPS brokerage fees, and what does he do? He ships it UPS Standard.

I think I'll just bill him for the brokerage or just refuse the package. If he's that dumb, he doesn't deserve my money. Argh!

Just found an elementary school friend i liked on Facebook. She's turned out, quite nice

Funny. I just joined facebook to find some of my friends in South Africa, that I haven't contacted in maybe 7 years. I managed to find quite a few, as well as some people further in my past.