My Mercedes-Benz 190E

Adunaphel

Angrily shouting at Klauwds
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
Cube²
It's been mentioned a few times, and i've posted a pic of how it looked in my dad's garage, but here it is in al it's glory. Since i got it, the only things i did to it were mount a decent (albeit a bit modern in comparison with the rest of the car) car stereo, mount the holder for my phone/satnav and change the turn indicators to white ones.

It's a hoot to drive. It's the 2.0l petrol one, with 118hp, drving the rear wheels through a 4 speed manual gearbox. I am loving every minute of it :mrgreen:

FIRST! Told you, white indicators are better :D And as you are dutch, the trailer hitch has to be there, right? :D

:eek:

It would look great if the bumpers were the same color as the car.

I really like 190e's. I've been planning on making my next car one for a while. Came so close to picking one up on a couple of occasions.

Any warnings or cautionary notes for potential buyers? :)

It looks fantastic. Don't listen to the certain individual on irc, I'd take it every time over a carisma with funky interior :p
I bet it's nicer to drive too, thanks to Right Wheel Drive among other things :)

You mean the black bits or the light grey bits?

The black bits. I haven't seen too many 190E's, but the ones I've seen have all been black so the bumpers don't look out of place.

The 190 looks so fantastic... I love it. Not a big fan of the alloys you have... or are they hubcaps? I'd get a nicer set of MB ones.

P.S. I see the Merc logo in your steering wheel is no longer straight... I've seen that happen before.:p

Very clean, very nice. Enjoy it, Adu!!

Congrats to your new car, looks nice and in decent condition though I've never ever seen those kind of wheels on a 190 before.

My family had one of those. It saved my life when I was 4 and is the reason I started my passion with cars :)

Enjoy!

The 190E is definately on of my favorite all time Mercs. And yours is great, I love the two-tone white and grey. Now get rid of that black bumper and get some clear signals and you'll be pimp.

Very clean car, it would be hard pressed to find any MB around here in such a good condition!

mmmm, Thats looks yummy. :) its on my top 20 cars :lol:

It'll look really good on evo 2 rims :)

EVOII.JPG

Great car, love those old MBs.

When MB knew how to make cars properly - really nice example - that towbar has to go (unless you need it, i.e. you tow stuff).