Holy crapsical! 1k poo-flinging fest! (Come inside to claim your free iPod!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsemaj

Car(s)
2003 Urabus Impreza WRX, 1997 Fraud Falcs EL Wagon
Okay, it's a bit past, but 1k! Holy bananacakes! Although, this 1K is nothing compared to my 10k plus on another forums.

Still. Awesome.

iPods for everyone! (Even though I hate them!)

I'll take a black 160 gig please :D

Now your soul belongs to Viper, don't worry, you'll get used to it :p

4gb green nano plzkthx

i am with mgkdk 160 in black please

I'll take any non iPod mp3 player that's at least 4 gigs. See I'm saving you at least half the price of an iPod! :)

Oh and postcount +1!

16 gig iPod touch for me.

Post count +1. Just nine more posts to go...

Creative > All ipods...

*hugs Creative Zen Vision:M 30GB*

The only reason i'm giving away iPods is because I hate 'em, and I thought I'd spread misery to everyone else!

So, when does Viper come to claim my soul?

I'll take the iPod Touch. I just want something to complain about.

I'll take the iPod Touch. My girlfriend's in that time of the month so at least then I'd be able touch something

As if the forum geezer doesn't already have enough to complain about:
Log off my e-lawn!

Damn kids.
:p

After careful research (i.e. reading a few posts in this thread) a 30 gig Creative Zen will do just nicely. It would certainly be an upgrade from my ancient 512 meg SanDisk that I'm still using. :lol: If only...

I'll take the iPod Touch. My girlfriend's in that time of the month so at least then I'd be able touch something

Touching is good..

:p

@KaJuN It's great, no iTunes, good screen, cool backlit keys. The scroller takes a bit to get used to, but after that, it's fine. They need to get a new one out with better battery life though, the new iPod kills it in that respect, but the iPod doesn't have DivX/Xvid playback, does it? :) Get white unless you want to get a skin for it.

I'll have a 160 in black too!!

So how long should we expect for delivery, just curious for when I contact the lawyers if I dont get it :p

i got an ipod nearly a month ago (as a gift) and i haven't even taken it out of the box yet roflmao.

I'll take anything that is free.

Yes that includes ebola and such.

Greed FTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.