Random Thoughts....

Motorbike people. I can park within 3 feet of the front door of the Law school with my motorbike.

Or ride. Easy.

In other news, I just got home from a 13.5 hour shift at work. I think I'm going to die.

hmm, I singed up to be charge of arranging the after party for a party called the Brothel

Motorbike people. I can park within 3 feet of the front door of the Law school with my motorbike.

A guy at my uni who drives a scooter parks it inside the stairwell of the parking garage! His walk to class involves going up half a flight of stairs to the elevator. :lol:

You know those days where you wake up and immediately know that today is going to be awful? And then you get into work to find that everybody else is in a terrible mood?

Yeah, today is one of those days.

You know those days where you wake up and immediately know that today is going to be awful? And then you get into work to find that everybody else is in a terrible mood?

Yeah, today is one of those days.

Yeah, that's how I'm feeling here too. Albeit, I'm not at work, I just have class today, waking up to a dark sky and pouring rain is just a shitty indication of the day to come.

Same here, especially for yesterday.... and the day before.

You know what? This whole week sucks donkey balls.

It really does....the hours in the office were going sooooooooooo slow.

^ I remember over the summer when I did my internship how miserable it was. I hated it so much I can't imagine being there in this weather. I'd be like an episode of Man vs. Wild: Office space edition.

/hate cubicles.
//hate florescent lighting.
///hate accounting.
////hate offices.
///have no idea what I'm going to school for anymore.
//finishing the slashie cycle.
/ahhhh.... sweet OCD.

No Boss, in a few years there will be some seedy bar where you and I will bump into each other an sit silently in our misery as we drink our rotgut liquor by the cold glow of a Pabst neon sign.

"I told those asshats I liked Michael Bolton's music!"

Save me a spot at that bar.

Well I got fucked on both my calc and chem exams.

I just had to walk about a quarter mile home from my bus stop. While raining. With no raincoat, umbrella, etc. it would have been a half mile had a neighbor and family friend not gave my sister and I a lift. At least that was good... :)

/The rest of the day sucked :neutral:
//Never eat a sandwich with turkey in it before a class. Makes it hard to stay awake...
///Slashies

Its my last day of work in Adelaide today!!

No Boss, in a few years there will be some seedy bar where you and I will bump into each other an sit silently in our misery as we drink our rotgut liquor by the cold glow of a Pabst neon sign.

Half way there man,

http://img509.imageshack.**/img509/3182/pabstvin2neonur4.jpg

//Never eat a sandwich with turkey in it before a class. Makes it hard to stay awake...

Beef actually contains more tryptophan per serving than turkey, the sleepiness thing is just a myth. Odds are you ate a lot, and because you're a rampant alcoholic (shut up, don't deny it... "ceiling NoBoss is watching you inebriate") that's what made you sleepy.

"I told those asshats I liked Michael Bolton's music!"

Save me a spot at that bar.

You got it brother.

Seriously, I just got back from class. It's cold outside and raining harder than I've seen in some weeks. They closed the parking lot at school so I had to park about 1/4 away. My wooly-pully was cotton so that was a massive FAIL on my part. On the trip home my fathers Escalade's "AIR-BAG REPAIR" warning light came on (WTF?! can't they build anything properly?!?), then I had to take out a 2nd student loan to fill that behemoth up.

Fuck class I'm staying home. I'll be over at IamBored.com if anyone needs me. Maybe I'll walk into the IRC too, who knows.

Anyone got a homemade remedy for a bad cough?. Mines getting worse and whenever I eat anything I splutter it out and all over my keyboard. Drinking is worse.