Random Thoughts....

Bastards, the lot of you!

Now he just looks emo. No wonder the picture's so dark.

:whistle:

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

No, the difference is that emo kids cut themselves. Let me introduce you to my friend, the stiletto.

fr1.jpg

Yes, I'm about to get stabby.

^Love the avatar Blind. :)

Phew! That was close!

That's not a knife, that's a damn sword!

I'm glad someone likes my avatar, I guess I can ignore you philistines. :razz:

Blind you look like the guy on the right.

realhustle_presenters_s4.jpg

There's a guy in that photo?

Just type real hustle into Google Images with the filter off and the first image is a lovely shot of her. (NSFW)

Just type real hustle into Google Images with the filter off and the first image is a lovely shot of her. (NSFW)

Yummy. Boobies.

Red_Bull compared me to Robert Kubica in the 'Post a pic of yourself' thread. I thought it a good opportunity to use his pic as my new avatar.

Thanks mate!

I'd hit it too but she looks pretty average to me... like any other blonde down the street.

Blonde-in-a-box, you mean. Personally, I hate the inverted skunk look that fake blondes get a few months after their dye job.

And why is it that everyone is comparing me to short fat blokes? I may tip the scales a bit, but I'm also 6'4"!

http://img177.imageshack.**/img177/567/jessicajaneclementhb3.jpg

I don't think it matters too much about the colour of her hair. She's hot and that's that.

No, the difference is that emo kids cut themselves. Let me introduce you to my friend, the stiletto.

fr1.jpg

Yes, I'm about to get stabby.

Wow, that is a BEAUTIFUL knife...anyone else collects knives or am I the only freak around here?:|