Koenigsegg vs Bugatti

Koenigsegg vs Bugatti

• Total voters
It seems that somebody is already bored with the vacation...

OT: I'd have the Koenigsegg instead of the Bugatti. They kicked ecomentalists in the nuts by making a "green" car that can rip your hip into pieces. Veyron is a poser's car (in my humble opinion)...

Keonigsegg: It's a lunatic machine trying to kill you...

That and you can say 'I drive a "Keonigsabbasimbamufasathelionkingzegg"'

And it looks so much better than the Bugatti and it's Swedish; so shouldn't that mean it will try to kill you in a "safe" way?

it's Swedish; so shouldn't that mean it will try to kill you in a "safe" way?

yeah i've got to admit that being killed by a Swedish car would be ironic enough to be cool. imagine having that written on a grave stone... everyone would think you'd been mowed down by a 640...

Isn't the ccxr more expensive?

according to Google it's about ?1,007,000 or something like that.

I rather not vote, if I do I'll always regret not choosing the other one. It's like choosing between which sides of an attractive woman's breast do I like.

and it's Swedish; so shouldn't that mean it will try to kill you in a "safe" way?

:lol: hah :p

Then we have the volvo a very safe car. And in the spare time they buld this the koenigsegg its most likely to kill you :p

i think it Christian Koenigsegg had a work in volvo and then he became mad and build the koenigsegg :D

Last edited:
As a transport device, I.E. "car" the Bugatti wins in so many ways its just not even funny. But if you click on the results you'll notice i did vote for the Swedish car because it has all the things that i love about cars, its styling, its noise, its ferocity, its originality, even the sense that its somehow a rebellious car. The Bugatti follows all the mandated rules very well, but it completely misses on so many emotional levels that i just don't care. Sure I'd still oggle a Veyron all day, but at least in this instance i feel the need to root for the underdog.

If they could make the Keonegsegg just refined enough that driving it daily wouldn't be a bother, and maybe make the handling easier, yet keep all the other bits of its insanity, then I'd be all over it.

Last edited:
The Koenigsegg. because it shows that you have a real special quality about yourself. you just dont spend money to show off. you buy it to have it and be as mad as it is

If they could make the Keonegsegg just refined enough that driving it daily wouldn't be a bother, and maybe make the handling easier, yet keep all the other bits of its insanity, then I'd be all over it.

Koenigsegg havent made so many cars yet so i think that car will come in some years.
But i dont know what koenigsegg think is a refined car :lol:

Maybe i'm just boring, but the Koenigsegg seems to be too insane. If that's even possible. Why have a 1000 hp if you can't use them all unless you're a fantastic driver?
I'd have the Veyron because they make all of this power managable. They make it accessible to ordinary (extremely rich) peopler. This is really an impressive feat in my book..

I'd have the Bugatti because it's luxurious, incredibly fast, and easy to use to it's fullest. I just think it wears a bit to be in extreme danger every time you drive your car.. :)

If the question is Bugatti vs. Koeniggsegg, I'd pick the Bugatti, simply because you can actually manage the power it has. I do understand the wishes of many wanting to have an insane supercar, but in that'd case, I'd rather go for a car that has enough power and most likely has an NA engine (no turbo or supercharger), simply because that's more like true engineering for me. And that would be a car like...

Ferrari 599
Pagani Zonda
Lamborghini Murcielago
McLaren F1

... or probably even smaller ones like ...

Lamborghini Gallardo
Ferrari 430

The Koeniggseggs are too insane, have too much power to actually be handled. If I really need to have such power, the only way to go is called Veyron in my book.

... but I know that I wouldn't have understood that when I was 13.

Last edited:
The Bugatti is a massive achievement. Driving one would be insane, the wave of torque would simply frighten the shit out of you. Its amazingly efficient progress. But for sheer thrills have to go the Koenigsegg. Wheelspin everywhere and the noise it makes from about 4500rpm as it just rockets to the limiter would never get old.

I think a McLaren F1 or Zonda are better than both though haha

Koenigsegg. It's more bad ass.

Slap some Blizzak snow tires on the Bugatti and it works in the winter to! haha

I voted Bugatti because tis damn sexy, has a gorgeous interior, AND it goes 253mph. Thing is quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick but not insane.

:lol: hah :p

Then we have the volvo a very safe car. And in the spare time they buld this the koenigsegg its most likely to kill you :p

i think it Christian Koenigsegg had a work in volvo and then he became mad and build the koenigsegg :D

The koenigsegg was partially developed using Volvos equipment..