Munchies?

A good house needs a better foundation in order for it to last.

So before we get started on Currys and Duck Confit, lest we not forget the Daddy of all munchy foods:

http://img513.imageshack.**/img513/8567/pizza13gq9.jpg

/want pizza so hard right now...

Over here you can get something called a.............. munchie box. They vary in size but I had one the other night and it had loads of kebab meat, vegetable and chicken pakora, fried mushrooms, chips, spicy chicken fillets, spiced onions and of course salad.

Depends on my mood and what's in my fridge/ kitchen what i make when i get the munchies. I always have stuff to whip up a quick pasta pesto or a simple cous-cous. If i don't feel like that, i can always grill some bread, cut it into soldiers and make a few nice dips to go with it, like balsamic vinaigrette, pesto olive oil (green pesto with olive oil, mixed in equal quantities), hot tomato ketchup dip (tomato ketchup, chopped garlic, balsamic vinegar and tabasco), or bruschetta mix (ready-made mix of dried tomato flakes, garlic and herb, just add water and oil) or any other dip i can think of. Home-made aioli is also a nice dip to go with it, provided i have some already made in the fridge, it's too much work to just whip up a bit of it for munchies.
Another option is a nice piece of cheese, like camembert, abbey cheese or just diced old gouda.

A slice of bread with lots of things piled onto it: butter, home-made ketchup (thick natural tomato paste, water and all kinds of spices), onion, some kind of ham/salami or something like that, tomatoes, olives, lots of mushrooms and cheese on the top. 10-15 minutes in the oven... 2 of those stuff me full.

If i'm at home, anything crunchy will do. But if i'm out, probably a D?ner kebab, pizza, burek or plijeskavica (jakifirbec high five! o/ )

picklesbig0526.jpg

P.S. I think LurkerPatrol started a similar thread and he got temp banned for it because we all told him he should've just posted in the Food! thread and he got mad. :D

Lmfao that's totally not the reason why I got banned.

I made a food thread thinking there wasn't one, and when I realized the mistake I let it be. I got temp banned because I was being a drama queen and posted some big ass stupid rant thread asking to be banned. :?

Yeah I was an idiot :|

Anyways, back on topic: Dude, if you're high it HAS to be burgers. Haven't Harold and Kumar taught you anything? :p

Munchies, yay, well when made by Rowntrees not by Nestle - well known for the Dried Milk scam in Africa in the 70s and 80s:

http://www.chocablog.com/reviews/nestle-munchies/

I liked munchies, but the Swiss got hold of it - did not understand it (They do not understand our stuff at all as its not their stuff which is the "proper stuff") and have mucked it right up. No Swiss would ever put this in their mouth so why should they 'bother'. ...

Last edited: