Hey everyone!

One question, how did you admins know he's Mopar Man? IP? :hmm:

I think it's unnecessary to insult him and stuff. He just wants to be a part of this community and what's if he would behave approbriate this time. I think we should really consider.. Nah, just kiddin', get a fucking life you ****.

^ I think what we're after here is: (Oh yeah, NSFW, naughty swearing coming up kids)

[YOUTUBE]26UA578yQ5g[/YOUTUBE]

And a musical interlude

[YOUTUBE]OyxNgnQ9m30[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah, I just wanted an excuse to post those again...

After he got banned as mopar man, he came back under a new name and with a new age but was figured out rather quickly (by myself :D) and was banned again.

If he was smart, he would have just registered as a user to avoid the ads and stuff in threads, but never post to keep a low profile.

I guess when your as (mentally) young as he is, self control is in short supply.

(Although what kind of family name is Rambo anyway?

There are a few people around the state where I live with such a family name. In fact, the mechanic that takes care of my car is named Mario Rambo. Many people think it's a nickname.:lol:.

Mopar Man, if that's really you, and I suspect that it is, then my message is that YOU SUCK AS MUCH AS FRESH C280 AND NSX_NICK, who are probably the biggest fakers to have grazed the Internet in 2008.

Leave us alone and go back to dreaming about somebody else's car in private. We don't want to hear about it. Damn it, I'm 16 and even I'm not that stupid to do what you did.

As a little reminder of what stupidity some posers have...

http://forums.finalgear.com/general...-on-my-dads-08-hemi-ram-mopar-man-pwnt-25088/

(Quiky, Viper, if possible, can the thread above be made visible in some way as a warning for posers on this forum? Maybe a sticky?)

EDIT:
"Last Activity: Today 00:45" (19:00 here atm) This is the updater on the whereabouts of Mopar Man's original account. So it looks like he tried to see if he got un-banned or something like that... And then, 11 minutes later, this thread popped up.

Last edited:
What a dumbass! How many damn times have we seen that truck, he thought we wouldn't notice? I'm starting to think he enjoys the attention of being banned, if we want to get rid of him we need some epic internet ownage, like finding out he steals money from his grandma or has sex with children or something, complete with sex offender mug-shot!

What a dumbass! How many damn times have we seen that truck, he thought we wouldn't notice? I'm starting to think he enjoys the attention of being banned, if we want to get rid of him we need some epic internet ownage, like finding out he steals money from his grandma or has sex with children or something, complete with sex offender mug-shot!

Anyone who knows Mopar Man's real name please do a search of criminal records to see if we can own him like NSX_NICK got owned on the NSX forums... If he isn't anywhere, then we'll know that we're dealing with a FreshC280 type of character.

Last edited:
Mmm.. I likes me some internet investigating. :tvhappy: (I thought we had a popcorn smiley, boo-urns)

Sounds like a job for a WHOIS search!

Hey I found a pic of his dad's Aston!

97_ford_taurus_sho-1.jpg

We all hate you Mopar.