• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Ownership Verified: An Inevitable Conclusion - 2012 Mazda MX-5 Kuro Roadster

Squeaky laugh flashbacks

I totally made my own replacement emblems.

With that itch scratched I stuck the original back on.

I saw this car for sale on Auto Trader that is like mine but has black emblems, kind of looks OK with those.
1714044265542.png

1714044295661.png

The spoiler is interesting too, I think it's too big but I think the back needs something, BBR make a smaller spoiler that would probably look great and add a nice black accent.
1714044350916.png

I did another day roadtrip, retracing my steps when I went up to Yorkshire in the Model 3. The weather wasn't quite as good but at least it didn't rain, and it wasn't as busy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P5YcpdZT2M&t=435s
The car ticked over 70K miles during the trip, it still feels fantastic. I'm going to change the coolant header tank because it's 12 years old and those are a ticking time-bomb, most of Reddit suggests replacing it with a metal tank but I don't see the point when the plastic tank is fine.

Most of the metal tanks have no sight glass either, so the easy maintenance job of looking at the coolant level becomes more involved and, because I'm lazy, more likely to be ignored.

Edit: Ah fuck I just realised that the bits missing in the video must be locked event clips from hitting a bump or something, I forgot about those. They'll still be on the card but I'll have to edit the video again. :hammer:

Last edited: