Concept: Audi Q8 Concept

one of these, [...] and that G65 4.4[SUP]2[/SUP] Cabrio.

I think those might be the same thing. Unless they happened to finish the Maybach press car and the 4x4? cabrio one at the same time so they registered them together, or they happened to have those two G65** plates available at different times and it is a pure coincident..

I think those might be the same thing. Unless they happened to finish the Maybach press car and the 4x4? cabrio one at the same time so they registered them together, or they happened to have those two G65** plates available at different times and it is a pure coincident..

They're different plates. The Maybach plate ends in a 2, and the other one ends in a 1. Plus I doubt they'd put CF wheel arches, those beefy suspension components and the rear skid plate on a Maybach.

They're different plates. The Maybach plate ends in a 2, and the other one ends in a 1. Plus I doubt they'd put CF wheel arches, those beefy suspension components and the rear skid plate on a Maybach.

Well of course they are different plates. Duh. But they are sequential. And I don't know what you have been looking at, but so far I don't see a difference between the teased "cabrio" you linked and the Mayfuck. The latter does have the CF arches. And the 4x4? portal axles. For the skid plate there is no picture to tell on the Maybach, since one can see on the cabrio that the rear bumper is attached to it, and we don't get a properly angled to see it.. All in all I am very much sure that both are the same, Mayfucks G650 Brokenroofs just in different colors.

And all of that is pretty damn obvious in the article you posted. Which also states that the Mayfuck is based on the 4x4?.

Last edited:
Well of course they are different plates. Duh. But they are sequential. And I don't know what you have been looking at, but so far I don't see a difference between the teased "cabrio" you linked and the Mayfuck. The latter does have the CF arches. And the 4x4? portal axles. For the skid plate there is no picture to tell on the Maybach, since one can see on the cabrio that the rear bumper is attached to it, and we don't get a properly angled to see it.. All in all I am very much sure that both are the same, Mayfucks G650 Brokenroofs just in different colors.

And all of that is pretty damn obvious in the article you posted. Which also states that the Mayfuck is based on the 4x4?.

Hmmm, you may be right. Damn, I was hoping for a 3 door cabrio V12 G65 stupidity.

I don't see your problems. One is a 4x4 squared with a V12 instead of v8 and the other one is the Maybach version of the 4x4 v12