Battlefield 3

i was lacking the DPV kills till the premium stuff, then i got all in a day, Wake or Oman, do it alone, the drivers are rarely useful, drive yourself to a good spot and mow them down

also pwn http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/36562748/1/343957081/ people need to drive tanks better, also choppers, so easy to take them out with a tank, i think i got 7 or 8 tanks, 2 choppers and a plane

Yeah, I got all mine on Oman. Easy.

Tried to a bunch of times, but I can't find a spot where I got my peace to do so. I usually get busted by javs, jets, choppers or random enemies walking up from behind on spots where usually never ever someone is.

As you're looking at the beach on Oman, I did it on the far left point. I parked on the road and mowed down people who spawned over at the point.

Quake and TF2 doesn't require as much skill as you think either... i seem to kill more easily in TF2 than BF3.

But... BF3 won't frigging work properly, and crashes every 5 minutes, so i don't give a damn about BF3 anymore... it has promising multiplayer, but they can't seem to make a stable game.

Having played Quake, TF2 and BF3 competitively and at a high level, yes Quake and TF2 require much more skill.Having played Quake, TF2 and BF3 competitively and at a high level, yes Quake and TF2 require much more skill.

Also, not to mention the lack of spectating to catch hackers and the fact that BF3 uses CLIENT SIDED HIT DETECTION; and you tell me the game is skill based?

edit: sorry just venting a little bit.

Last edited:
Skill, lol.

I just run planes into things.

yeah, some days im all "zomg stats" but most of the time its add C4, and enjoy :D

that said, C4d 5 tanks/ifvs on oman in a row at one point, they didnt know what hit them! it was glorious

lol. :p

I think, though, that that's because you only got it after the 2xp and it was too dumb to give it to you in the end screen. Same sort of thing happened with a scout helo service star for me, got it in a different round after I earned it during 2xp. BTW, I was in that round for about 4 seconds before it ended and ended the round with 20400 award score (it didn't show the star though). :lol:

Last edited:

did it by accident yesterday. went to repair my tank, found some guy trying to stick c4 to it, *ZAP* dead.