Concept: BMW?s New Four-Door Sports Coupe

FDaihatsu

Car(s)
Polol 1.8GTI
That is great. BMW should ditch all their GT-series cars and make all their range to look like this.

sacco

Car(s)
2011 VW Polo 1.4 Comfortline
They finally understood they need to make more cars like this, and less X-stuff or whatever-Series GranTurismo...

LeMans GTR

Huzzah! An all new BMW (i.e. not the usual 1,3,5,7 + M Variants) that people might actually find good looking! Now, make us a new halo car and all will be forgiven.

hounted

Car(s)
Chevrolet Suburban/ Audi A5
from what I've heard, BMW's new four door coup will be called the 4-series. dunno if thats true or not. but could be.

Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
from what I've heard, BMW's new four door coup will be called the 4-series. dunno if thats true or not. but could be.
This one is going to be called the 6GC - GC stands for GranCoup?. Later, there will be a smaller 4-door coup? called 4GC. ;)

Jens

Car(s)
BMW 116d, W124 250D
The older 3 Series rear would like a word with the newer C5 rear
Except the "older than C5, 3 Series" looks like this..

:p

This new 6GC though, is quite good looking, I think the nose works better with the longer wheelbase on this one as opposed to the normal 6 Series.

Chaos

Car(s)
'94 Acura Integra, '08 Infiniti G37 (Again)
Except the "older than C5, 3 Series" looks like this..

This new 6GC though, is quite good looking, I think the nose works better with the longer wheelbase on this one as opposed to the normal 6 Series.

I kinda want an M6GC, it'll be just like the M6 but more useful.

Last edited:

Wizegui

Car(s)
'93 Toyota Tercel, '01 Swagger Wagon
Wow this is the first BMW that I've liked in a while. I really think this should have been the new 5-series. The current one just looks bland and a bit tall compared to the E60. In fact, it looks so anonymous that I have yet to see much around my area (and generally we have a lot of E60s back in the day). I love the rendering from the first page, but I'm not sure about the front end of the camouflage model.

Last edited: