Carbage

That red Ferramboghiniti would have been better with some original styling, but what's with the boat posture steering wheel position :blink:

You forgot the F1 centrehand drive.

Ye gods. This suddenly reminds me of a particularly inappropriate steering-wheel-position-movement that I know I've seen either on Old Top Gear or one of the first nine series of Fifth Gear without ever knowing which it was or when it was...

It was a CHD Citro?n Saxo.

Bollocks only knows how the bloke who made it managed to fit in a seat each side... I remember he said he'd spent ?100,000 in total on the car.

Seriously, if anyone knows what I'm talking about and gets a screengrab...

If it was factory made, I'm never buying a rolls royce.
lol, you wouldn't be able to regardless, so your point is rather mute.

^ you mean moot, right?

Merriam Webster said:
Main Entry:
3moot
Function:
adjective
Date:
circa 1587

1 a: open to question : debatable b: subjected to discussion : disputed
2: deprived of practical significance : made abstract or purely academic

Yes. :(

not sure what the policy is in regards to finding carbage on other forums, but i thought this one is too shocking to not bring attention to :) If its inappropriate to do this, i apologise, let me know and i will delete

from http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=29850, i give you the Playboy Sport Ka:

6b9b1a6de9df49298ef303e3c28549f7.jpg

c5db136edd3e1d0142ca1f49f79dbcad.jpg

3c79367a2d5766ca59936f81dab4d155.jpg

f523c65b6fa867023283622ecdd8a9ad.jpg

^^-- for the sir mix-a-lot fans... a bigger butt that the megane!

a63e647236c02ebae7fba91a4d232452.jpg

0acbbaa9199bc7f4ea31046c71f04bdd.jpg

oh DEAAAAARRRRRR
D:
that is
that is D:

not sure what the policy is in regards to finding carbage on other forums

Carbage is carbage -- any source will do.

I'm loving the little Ka. it's really really done well, yet at the same time it's crap

the horns are cute though

You'll note they didn't stop with the Ka - check out the nasty front-end on the 206 in the first image.

that copying really needs to stop! I mean, they have to do something about it, this red thing above and that polish concept went way over the limit

edit: oups, sorry, now I realized I have posted a comment for something on a previous page

edit2: check this out! what a beauty, this barchetta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQYy6QAf4tM&feature=related

Last edited:
shame that i didnt have camera with me today, saw a lada with a aluminium unpainted spoiler, side exhausts with mufflers running as its sideskirts. lilac flames on the bonnet and headlights "framed" with
Iron_Cross_1st_Class_1914.jpg

it was red and the frame was black.. gorgeous little sleeper.