COD: Modern Warfare 2

I got accused of being a "wall hacker" tonight. Some people seem unable to undertand that there is such a thing called sound and when someone is sprinting down hallways, their footsteps are quite loud :lol:

I got accused of being a camper.....by someone who got 3 headshots in a row from me. Funny thing is: those 3 times I got him crouching in the exact same spot, waiting for someone to go by...<_<
I got unholy satisfaction in killing him with a knife afterwards.:evil:

:rofl: :lmao: what a buncha tards. Not only could they not resist buying the game, they couldn't even hold out for at least week.

It doesn't differentiate between pirated copies and real bought copies...

but yeah, when you boycott something it means you don't play it at all, not just don't pay for it.

The server system is quite interesting. Honestly I sorta like it. It promotes friends over servers. If you wanna play with your friends, you don't go meet on server X, instead you get a group going, pull in some random people, and go.

PS: friend me on Steam. I'm Viper007Bond.

The server system is quite interesting. Honestly I sorta like it. It promotes friends over servers. If you wanna play with your friends, you don't go meet on server X, instead you get a group going, pull in some random people, and go.

PS: friend me on Steam. I'm Viper007Bond.

Added you I'm nyredbull96 and TeH as my in game name :)

Out of curiosity is it possible we a Steam button on our profiles?

dammit.. downloaded and have played a little campaign now... i think im gonna have to buy it tomorrow and really see for myself how the multiplayer is... it seems really good but i hate what they have done to the multiplayer for now, til i have tried it and really seen it for myself...

and... .THEY REMOVED THE FUCKING LEAN.... zooomg... wtf is that all about

Lean is really useful when you think about it..Also I hate when guys leave and your stuck with a 5v2 match no fun :(

I don't even feel like downloading this, suck on that Infinity Ward. But I really look forward to the sequel.

Good news for PC users wanting dedicated servers, along with other scrapped features, back.

A user over on the IW forums by the name ArkyFoxy is modding in dedicated servers, as well as the console, lean, and raising the max player cap.

http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=171660

He edited the original post because he is paranoid IW will shut him down, but the rest of the thread is still in tact.

Basically he found that the IW crew is lazy as all hell and ported directly for World at War, meaning all the features they took out for MW2 are still there and just need to be enabled.

This also shows that IW and Activision just wants to milk the shit out of their game, forcing users into their system to charge them for whatever they want.

I think he is streaming his work here (http://www.livestream.com/arkyfox), but it is at capacity so I haven't seen exactly what is showing.

Last edited:
YEAH!! Can't wait till MW3 comes out, finally we have a good, long SP campaign to play with!!!

Anyone else get distracted by the Honda Fit/Jazz looking cars all over the the mission right after the airport massacre mission? The first one I saw I stopped what I was doing and walked around the car to look at it.. then promptly failed the mission.

I pie ratted it and played some single player (on veteran because I'm not a noob) and it is are teh awesomer than COD 4's SP.

Anyways, I'll pay for it if either IW announces work on a mythical patch that we know they'll never do, or when the price drops... which shouldn't take long since it's already made a massive profit and christmas price drops are the thing to do.

Played the campaign straight out at a friends house. Very, very good and immersive. The Hans Zimmer tracks help this considerably. One moment stands out for me:
The score while you are trying to reach the top of the whitehouse and deploy the flares was incredibly intense and quite moving (as was the sequence), better than most movies

Not a fan of the 'kill anything that moves' MP though so I probably won't buy it.

I pie ratted it and played some single player (on veteran because I'm not a noob) and it is are teh awesomer than COD 4's SP.

Anyways, I'll pay for it if either IW announces work on a mythical patch that we know they'll never do, or when the price drops... which shouldn't take long since it's already made a massive profit and christmas price drops are the thing to do.

COD4 still costs $50. :lol:

COD4 still costs $50. :lol:

Yes, but that is because it is a solid product with massive replay ability and is full of features and there are thousands of community mods which extend that value ;)

So, I killed some guy using a shield by dropping a care package on his head, as he was running away with our flag.

Am I awesome or what?

^That is fucking awesome! Careless Air strikes again! I have been able to do the AC130 and be the Apache gunner. So much fun!

Last edited: