Cool Videos

What's with the broken windshield? Did she scream so loud before already, that it cracked? :p

1) Borked windshield like that, unsafe and illegal

2) The size of these trees... What, never seen trees that small before? Don't worry, they'll grow.

3) I can't watch a second longer. It's just too dumb.

Last edited:
Nordshleife 1970. No one wears a seatbelt and they all keep rolling rolling over.. what amazes me the most, is the amount of crap people have in their cars, which comes visible when they keep rolling..

The amount of crap in my car increased dramatically after I became a dad.
Also, I didn't know Beetles rolled over that easily.

^ Also how much stronger the Beetles were. All the others just crumpled :S

Anyway; another ad from the people who did that 'its a big ad' one years ago.

[video=youtube;5SuZMwe-XRc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SuZMwe-XRc&feature=related[/video]

Greatest dad ever.
Yup. Sending your daughter into a panic attack for the entertainment of complete strangers on the internet - is that just sick or downright insane?

1) Borked windshield like that, unsafe and illegal
2) Holding the camera while he's driving through a tunnel - unsafe and hopefully very illegal as well.

Yup. Sending your daughter into a panic attack for the entertainment of complete strangers on the internet - is that just sick or downright insane?

2) Holding the camera while he's driving through a tunnel - unsafe and hopefully very illegal as well.

FTFY.

The punchline is: "Can you make me one with everything".

don't get it...

that's what i always ask for as well, "a bit of everything, please, but no seafruit" :)
(seafruit, sounds weird, is that used in english?)

Last edited:
I think you mean seafood, that includes all animals living in the sea except fishes and marine mammals.

^ah, didn't know that

I think you mean seafood, that includes all animals living in the sea except fishes and marine mammals.

i do indeed, we call them seafruits
silly us :bangin: