Dodge Tips Hat to Texas with Introduction of New 2008 Resistol Edition

The Best feature of a Dodge Ram is the Cummin's Engine.

Clarkson, May and Hammond always complain about Caravaners and Horse box's, yet over here in the states we don't have problems with them. Why?

Because they're being hauled around by pickup trucks. Say what you will about a pickup truck, especially american ones, but they get the job done without breaking a sweat. And those front Rims on the Dodge are heavy duty rims, similar to whats on the front of big Rigs. They can take the load, to hell with how they look as long as it works.

Well put. That is exactly what I've been trying to say for ages! :lol:

Around here pickup trucks have another job as their primary purpose. And they're quite good at it too. Their job is to be as annoying and downright stupid as humanly possible. I've lost count of how many perfectly good parking spots close to stores that I've seen ruined by horrible parking jobs by pickup trucks. One guy even took up half a handicapped spot. I'm not one for vandalization but I seriously considered keying his truck and letting the air out of his tires for that one. :mad: In traffic jams they take up as much space as two normal cars, further delaying everyone else. From what I've seen trucks must be sold without working turn signals. As for highway driving well, it would be easier to find good music by a rap artist than to find a pickup truck that isn't speeding, tailgating, or both. Sometimes they score bonus points for themselves by doing this while they're doing the job described by Exbok.

/rant

Around here pickup trucks have another job as their primary purpose. And they're quite good at it too. Their job is to be as annoying and downright stupid as humanly possible. I've lost count of how many perfectly good parking spots close to stores that I've seen ruined by horrible parking jobs by pickup trucks. One guy even took up half a handicapped spot. I'm not one for vandalization but I seriously considered keying his truck and letting the air out of his tires for that one. :mad: In traffic jams they take up as much space as two normal cars, further delaying everyone else. From what I've seen trucks must be sold without working turn signals. As for highway driving well, it would be easier to find good music by a rap artist than to find a pickup truck that isn't speeding, tailgating, or both. Sometimes they score bonus points for themselves by doing this while they're doing the job described by Exbok.

/rant

Have you EVER tried to part a 3500 MEGA CAB? It's not easy, so don't blame me if im not in between the lines! :lol:

Your problem isn't with the trucks themselves, its their drivers.

Unfortunately most Americans, when it comes to driving (myself included) just don't car about, 'proper lane changes, proper parking, proper driving'.

It's mostly a East coast thing. But you never, EVER use your turn signal, since you give away your plan to the other drivers, who always move in to block you from changing lanes (because they don't want 'you' infront of them). If you're not doing 80, you aren't passing anyone.

When driving, we care about one thing and one thing only...getting there as quick as we can and to hell with everyone else.

I don't know where the hell some of you guys live that pickups are such a bug nuisance. I see, pass or get passed by tons of them on the road every day and honestly can't say that they're any more or less annoying or bothersome than any other car/bike/truck/suv/big rig. Complains from europeans might be valid because a thing the size of a dual-cab RAM is neither the culture nor most if any cities are designed to accommodate them but otherwise gimme a f****ing break. Assholes are assholes, it rarely matters what they drive. I know one personally and he drives a Civic.

Hat Trucks! F**K Yeah!

Let me know when they come with a factory gun rack. Now that would be news worthy.

I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do... with a gun rack?

Out here in Southern California, you get retards from the '909' or Riverside county with hideous F-150s, and Rams raised to the fucking sky, that stick to your backside and flash their highbeams at you because apparently 80mph on a freeway isnt fast enough for them. Then they proceed to take up atleast 2 spots in the car park, because their enormous tyres are 3feet wide. It is for this reason why i dont approve of this monstrous peice of shit. Because it gives them 909ers another toy to ruin and bug you with.

/rant

I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do... with a gun rack?
Put guns on it!

Or, alternatively, you could put chimney sweeps on it in case you happen to be a part of that sort of service profession.

You could always go watch Wayne's World again. :lol::lol:

Under the new paint, badges, hat and fancy stitching, it's just the same old truck you could buy without the added gimmicks.

Under the new paint, badges, hat and fancy stitching, it's just the same old truck you could buy without the added gimmicks.

Uh, isn't that true with almost every car with different trim levels?

He's entitled to his opinion, so you can shove a sock in it! :razz:

*Jeremy Clarksons voice* "OH I'm sorry, this isn't a DEBATE, I tell YOU what's cool..":lol:

Put guns on it!

Or, alternatively, you could put chimney sweeps on it in case you happen to be a part of that sort of service profession.

Um, since they went to the New Ram in 1993 a gun rack *has* been available as a factory and dealership option....

That said, if you do not wish or cannot use it for guns, it also does very well as a rack for large umbrellas.