Exploding Ambulance!

Oxygen tank letting go, I'd assume? Not sure what this has to do with our health care system.

Oxygen tank letting go, I'd assume? Not sure what this has to do with our health care system.

Because no other vehicle in the history of motoring has set on fire after a crash, ever. As thus it must be Canadian ambulances that are at fault. :p

It should be pretty obvious, communist oxygen explodes more readily than capitalist oxygen.

I am anything but a fan of the Canadian medical system, but even I can't see how this is even remotely connected.

Well for one thing a somalian ambulance wouldnt explode like that. It'd blow up by an RPG before getting into a traffic accident.

HatePersonified
idiotic comments.

Touchy touchy. Negative rep for a tongue in cheek comment. Lighten up! It is a Canadian ambulance crashed into pylon, its on fire!

Last edited:
To be fair, she nailed it. Writing a song about irony and completely misinterpreting the word ironic, is ironic.

Also Canuckian. Connection?