Ferrari NART tribute limited edition

jack_christie

Forum Addict
What would a sheikh want with a North American Racing Team tribute car?

What narf said. It?s a Ferrari, it?s expensive & exculsive - they want it. These people don?t like to be told they cannot buy something, especially not from a company that?s usally kissing their asses so hard, they don?t need a bidet no more ...

I don't think that's a problem though, just buy it in the US and drive it onto your private jet.

I don't think that's a problem though, just buy it in the US and drive it onto your private jet.

Again, these people are used to having their asses wiped by Ferrari (and the likes), any sort of inconvienience will not sit well with them ...

Anyway ... this sort of discussion is only a time-filler anyway before there are some pictures and I can complain about how awful it looks ...

Last edited:
Again, these people are used to having their asses wiped by Ferrari (and the likes), any sort of inconvienience will not sit well with them ...

Then have Jeeves whatever the Arabic equivalent of valets are typically called go and pick it up for you :dunno:

Pretty sure they'd still make you an Enzo if you REEEEALLY wanted one.

Probably only if you're a veeery well-known customer at Ferrari. And does it still meet emission regulations?

As far as I've understood, this really well liked and known Ferrari customer want's a modern 512BB, which he sort of got a few years ago.

Congratulations! Your internet prize is currently in packaging and will arrive in 7-10 business days!

knJ9nCH.jpg

Internet cat prize picture courtesy of reddit user "interrobang__" :hmm:

Last edited:
Well, they actually managed to make the back end worse. Amazingly.

f60america_proto_pininfarina3-4post1.jpg