FG Fitness Challenge

Well, yeah, it even has some activity mode to track more detailed stuff while running cycling what have you. But still, the data I get from endomondo for example (it's what I use normally) is much much more detailed and comes with more useless info :D (also yes, I have endomondo linked to fit)

So, anyone still doing anything? :D

I've joined the running group at work (or rather at the parent company) and now go running twice a week in a group. Much easier to get motivated (or rather: much harder to chicken out) and actually go through with regular excercise that way. They are currently training up some people for a half-marathon in 3 weeks, so I'm doing 19 km on Tuesdays and 10 km on Thursdays. I've also entered an 18 km run in the beginning of December and am basically aiming for a time under 1:40 hrs.

So, anyone still doing anything? :D

I was going twice a week to the gym but I developed this dull ache on the right side of my ribcage for a while, it would start hurting as if I had ran for a long while but after 2 or 3 blocks... so I quit for a couple of months, now Im getting back on that horse.
Going today.

After a particularly grueling month of butterfly chasing and lots of jumping in Chinese boxing class, I developed a pain in my left Achiles tendon, and it has troubled me for months...
Medication, rest etc. improve the situation but never fixed it, so I stopped running or going to Chinese boxing for the last 3 months. :|
I guess I should se a Physician. :(

Nothing, I try to calorie count, I fail at it

I kept the only resolution I ever make. Eat daily. :p

I have my own struggles with weight and staying in shape. My best move was to almost completely stop drinking soda pop. About once a month I will get one when going to a movie, or eating out. I lost a bit over 20 pounds within 2 months. I have tried to stop consuming all sugar, but it is added to everything. Plus I love me a good donut and ice cream. Damn, both sound good. So I know it is hard to resist temptation.

I have my own struggles with weight and staying in shape. My best move was to almost completely stop drinking soda pop. About once a month I will get one when going to a movie, or eating out. I lost a bit over 20 pounds within 2 months. I have tried to stop consuming all sugar, but it is added to everything. Plus I love me a good donut and ice cream. Damn, both sound good. So I know it is hard to resist temptation.

How about a ball of icecream fit inside the hole of the donut? mmmm

Bastard!!!

:tease:

Yeah, I am a fat kid looking for a candy store, bakery, or ice cream shop.

Bastard!!!

:tease:

Yeah, I am a fat kid looking for a candy store, bakery, or ice cream shop.

Why not all three...in one location. :evil:

I must start a new type of franchise. I will die in no time, but I will be happy stuffed.

Still fat, have had plenty of health issues this autumn to stop me from being active (and before that I had relationship issues that were too stressful). Well, at least I haven't gotten any fatter.

I guess I should start off slowly once I get over this damn flu I have right now. I've been stuffing myself with sweets to keep my spirits up while being ill, blech.

This reminds me, i need to see if a website exists that'll calculate a workout program based on when you're free.

This reminds me, i need to see if a website exists that'll calculate a workout program based on when you're free.

If none exist, just remember that half an hour of any activity which will get your heart pumping 2 or 3 times a week is a heeeeeck of a lot better than nothing. Specially if you're consistent. I've skipped gym a couple of times, but I was at least doing something that kept me active, however I started skipping on both and that's when I started to let myself go.

Two months has passed on my low-carb diet. Some exercise about two times a week, and so far weight has dropped from 126 kg to 114. Surprisingly easily, I've just left all the sugar, pasta, potatoes and white bread out, and weight has been dropping quite fastly and steadily.

My plan is to get under 100 kg eventually and then keep it there. I'm 197 cm tall so 100 kg should be pretty fine.

Only thing that amazes me, is that why in hell have I been such an idiot to let the weight rise.

Two months has passed on my low-carb diet. Some exercise about two times a week, and so far weight has dropped from 126 kg to 114. Surprisingly easily, I've just left all the sugar, pasta, potatoes and white bread out, and weight has been dropping quite fastly and steadily.

My plan is to get under 100 kg eventually and then keep it there. I'm 197 cm tall so 100 kg should be pretty fine.

Only thing that amazes me, is that why in hell have I been such an idiot to let the weight rise.
Hmm low carb....I eat a lot of carbs....maybe this is something I can change....

I don't think low carb is any easier than any other diet really :|

You can go high fat on the side at least. That has the added benefit of making you feel full, so cravings are much lesser issue. Still needs some determination though, as it takes about 3 weeks for body to fully adjust to less carbs and/or high fat diet. I can recommend that though, you get the fast weight drop in the beginning to keep you motivated and a lot more energy throughout the day.