FinalGear Shirts & Vinyls Fall 2009 Order Thread

I got...nothing still!! Quiky, you have any info for me? Should I call customs office?

Same here...

Vinyls are supposed to go on the outside, static clings usually go on the inside (although our clings are the other way round for some reason).

I'm retarded, I meant the static clings, not the vinyls. And yes, idk why ours are the other way around :(

Second batch will start November 14th for those who missed out the first time, or want to get more. This will be the last run for these amazing shirts!
Is this still going ahead? I was too late last time and really want some t-shirty goodness.

Store is re-opened for pre-orders. This is the LAST PRINTING to EVER happen again of these designs!

Sorry if I missed it, but is there anyway to order the vinyls in white rather than black? I only see the option to order in black on the website.

The white ones sold out already.. i'll see what I can do to get more made.

Just ordered some static clings. I wish I could swing for a shirt, but what I really need right now is pants.

Am I right in reading that these clings are oriented to be stuck to the outside of the window? Because if so I'm going to have to wait until stupid spring to put them on, can't have ice scraping tear them off :(

... Can we get some FinalGear pants next year?

Last edited:
I GOT 'EM!! :D

Finally, took them long enough, hehe. The shirts are great, although one is a bit tight, guess I should have ordered a size bigger.
And I'm kicking myself for not getting any stickers...

Big thanks to quiky for doing all of this, it's a huge project, great respect. And of course all other who helped and participated, especially the designers! ;)

Just put a 2x8" cling on my car.

2cmrkbc.jpg

jqtikk.jpg

What I see from inside the car whenever I look in the rearview mirror :thumbup:

2a6mr1w.jpg

Be sure to tell us when you lose it. It'll be a benchmark of its cling-iness.

^ mine has been on my car for over a month now no problems. I am going to wash said car within the next few days, will post how it goes.

need to mirror the picture so we can read the werds on your shirt.
Wore the exact same one yesterday, for some reason I think the printing on the Careless Air one will go off soon.
Don't have the same problem with the other 2 (oversteer and Outlines)

Be sure to tell us when you lose it. It'll be a benchmark of its cling-iness.
I abuse tested one cling and it has held up pretty well. Abused as in put it on the windshield with winter blades and ran it on high for a few minutes. That one held on without problems. I have one on the back window of my 3 and it has been holding on just fine.
Wore the exact same one yesterday, for some reason I think the printing on the Careless Air one will go off soon.
Don't have the same problem with the other 2 (oversteer and Outlines)

Washing in cold with the print inside out?

Never. The words shall remain a mystery forever.

I abuse tested one cling and it has held up pretty well. Abused as in put it on the windshield with winter blades and ran it on high for a few minutes. That one held on without problems. I have one on the back window of my 3 and it has been holding on just fine.
Good to know. :thumbup:

The real question is whether it's going to be ice-scraper safe.

So far I've gotten this far in the installation procedure:
1) Remove from envelope
2) Put in glovebox of Focus
3) Complain about shitty weather getting in between me and actually cleaning the glass so I can stick the fucker on