FinalGear's Most Beautiful Cars Results! pt1

etype-series-iii-v12.jpg

Your winner, ladies and... who am i kidding there are no girls on the internet: Big sweaty nerds, the jaguar in ideal condition! :lol:

Chalk me up as one who thinks the E-Type is ever so slightly overrated. (Sorry Spectre.)

Then again, I have strange automotive tastes, so shoot me.

E-Type is the winner thanks to fan boys who agree with everything magazines tell them. Do you honestly thing that the jag is the most beautiful car of all time?

Sorry, but when I get asked by my clients where they can get an E-Type poster because their 11-14 year old kid wants one for their room?

Yeah, it still is.

Sorry, but when I get asked by my clients where they can get an E-Type poster because their 11-14 year old kid wants one for their room?

Yeah, it still is.

Dorks. They probably got beat up at school by the cool kids who asked for Lamborghinis or Testarossas with Farrah Fawcett in a bikini. :p

Hah.

The weird thing is, when I visit clients' homes, you don't see too many Countach or TR posters - but you still see E-Type posters. Go figure.

I still don't understand what people see in the DB9, but I'm happy the E-Type won, even though I didn't vote for it. I guess I prefer Italian designs, even though the E-Type is one of my favourite cars of all time.

I assume everyone has forgotten about the Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 Stradale...

EDIT: I didn't see it got 5th. I now disregard this list...

Last edited:

This site has less taste than I would have imagined....

That was my reaction, I voted for the Alfa as my #1.

How anyone can look at this car and not vote it the most beautiful car ever must be blind. It looks even better in motion.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_2hW9UEH70[/YOUTUBE]
This video contains awful music.

That was my reaction, I voted for the Alfa as my #1.

How anyone can look at this car and not vote it the most beautiful car ever must be blind. It looks even better in motion.

I'm willing to bet that loads of people who voted simply had no idea that it existed. Same with my other top choice, the Dino 206/246 series. If all the nominees were first pooled in a big post for everyone to see, and then for voting to happen, it'd have been "fairer", but we're just a forum voting for fun. Those of us in the know can just stay smug and revel in the fact that we know better.:mrgreen:

voting the E type as #1 is RONG! That is all