Ford GT vs. Corvette C6 ZR1 vs. Dodge Viper SRT-10

Ford GT vs. Corvette C6 ZR1 vs. Dodge Viper SRT-10

• Total voters
Viper of course. Convertible!

Viper, but instead of SRT-10 I'd have good old GTS.

ZR1. Besides being biased as hell, I think it's the best car of the group. It may lack in the road presence category, but if you're not an attention whore and don't want to attract law enforcement attention, the Corvette is the best choice. It's also the most practical, comfortable, and the fastest of the bunch.

and don't want to attract law enforcement attention

Any Corvette will get their attention. I think all of these are pretty much guaranteed that.

Any Corvette will get their attention. I think all of these are pretty much guaranteed that.

But it's hard to argue that the Corvette is as radically styled as the other 2. Many people in this thread have stated the Corvette is a bit dull and generic. Plus, there are thousands of C6 Corvettes running around, so a ZR1 isn't going to attract additional attention. At least here in the US, a Corvette is as commonplace as a BMW 330i. It's not exactly a head turner.

But it's hard to argue that the Corvette is as radically styled as the other 2. Many people in this thread have stated the Corvette is a bit dull and generic. Plus, there are thousands of C6 Corvettes running around, so a ZR1 isn't going to attract additional attention. At least here in the US, a Corvette is as commonplace as a BMW 330i. It's not exactly a head turner.

There are vastly more Mustangs around and they always get a cop's attention.

Pretty much every Corvette is a head turner to a cop. Whether that cop can identify that Vette as a standard C6 or a ZR1 doesn't really matter.

Lets be fair, any car will attract cop's attention. My point was just that the ZR1 is the least likely of this group to attract that kind of attention. I wouldn't be surprised if cops try pulling over Ford GT's only to find that it's parked and not going anywhere. Those cars look fast sitting still. And Vipers are just over the top, for the sake of being over the top. They're big and brash and brutal, so they look, sound, and feel like they're much faster then they actually are.

Without a doubt, the Ford. The history behind the idea of the GT is amazing, and I absolutely still think it is one of the best looking cars ever made. Supercharged Modular V8, my favorite induction along with my favorite motor.

Sadly, I don?t like the supercharger whine, and that almost makes me choose the Viper.

Still undecided. :|

Lets be fair, any car will attract cop's attention. My point was just that the ZR1 is the least likely of this group to attract that kind of attention. I wouldn't be surprised if cops try pulling over Ford GT's only to find that it's parked and not going anywhere. Those cars look fast sitting still. And Vipers are just over the top, for the sake of being over the top. They're big and brash and brutal, so they look, sound, and feel like they're much faster then they actually are.

I would say that they are all equally likely to get a cop's attention. The GT and the Viper basically wave signs around. But with the Corvette, cops have probably pulled over more than a few of them going double the speed limit. They might get attention different ways, but the end result is the same.

Ford GT>Viper>ZR1.

That's how it goes.

Ford GT>Viper>ZR1.

That's how it goes.

True. Sure the Corvette is the best car, but it'll always be a Corvette, whereas the Ford GT is a mid-engined exotic, and the Viper.. HELL, its a Viper!:cool: