Formula 1 Dream Team Competition on Sportal

my best round yet, 8th highest for that round :)

I don't see any real good choices to swap in my team, looking at past points and average points, my current lineup is the best my money situation can afford.

If things keep going the way they are, some of my choices will be worth a fair bit more than a bought them for which should give me the chance to get another ferrari :)

I've swapped Kubica for Hamilton, and was going to swap Toyota for a Renault, but I miscalculated and didn't have enough money, so no other swaps for me.

Just a tip: If you guys are short of money Torro Rosso is a good deal now. They will be getting their new car.

Wait, did you just use "Torro Rosso" and "good" in the same sentence? :p

I'm hoping for big things in Monaco because I'm narrowly holding my 18th place by just 2 points. It's a lot closer so far this year!

What I meant is that you can choose Torro Rosso, for they might by bring more point than usual. That way their value will rise.

And with the extra money you get you can get a better team, switch from a BMW to a Ferrari for example.

Out Kubica In Hamilton
Out Nakajima in Rosberg

We shall see how things end up. After two bad weeks I was looking for a big mixup.

OUT Webber IN Rosberg
OUT Toyota IN Williams

I know it's a little risky, but got a feeling this can pay off in Monaco. Didn't want to trade Webber, but based on Monaco practice Rosberg/Williams are flying.

this has gotta be my best round yet, got hamilton, kubica, nakajima and trulli.

bring on tuesday

ya I think this will end pretty bad for me, damn it shouldn't have traded Webber for Rosberg. It was paying off in qualifying, but disaster in race.

Actually, on second thoughts, my team of Raikkonen, Trulli, Webber, Nakajima, Ferrari, BMW, McLaren and Toyota should've done ok. Good decision on my part to bring Webber back into the team, and despite his troubles, Raikkonen did still bag fastest lap. Nakajima even proved his worth!

Last edited:
How, oh how can out nakajima in rosberg backfire on me. Oh well.

when are they gonna update this?

they seem to take longer and longer as the more grand prixs pass

I've noticed it taking longer too. I suspect the results will be out sometime today. Should be a good round for me. :)

nice, I came joint 4th in the league.

me having both Toyota and Trulli put me back a fair few points :/ if trulli had a better race it couldn't have been a real earner.

I've been looking at how I can spend my max available money as my team is currently worth ;

Team Value: $139,500,000
Change in Value: $22,000,000

but even if I sell my ferrari I don't see it would end up with more points whoever I spend it on.

even if hamilton storms canada, I don't see ferrari being fair behind and I rate massa+raik over heiki

Yeah I jumped up two spots and got the 5th highest score in the league for that round. :banana: Not many changes for me, this is mostly going to be a repositioning round as I try and gather up more money to get some better team representation.

Damn you, Mateusz. Enjoy the lead while you still can; I'm not settling for second again! :p

I've got some aces up my sleeve. :whistle:

Not bad... my best round yet. But still two trades were in order:

OUT Trulli IN Vettel
OUT BMW Sauber IN McLaren (just squeezed it in by the smallest salary cap margin)

There are a few changes I am considering, but I'm not sure if they'll bring much of an improvement for me...