Is the black Stig back?

I think i like the mentality of the white stig better. no thumbs up, no running, no emotion. He'll walk, but only if it's towards a car. they have to cart him in or out to locations, and he has no sense in how the world works other than a car. Like a Science Experiment or "Project X" if you will.

I think i like the mentality of the white stig better. no thumbs up, no running, no emotion. He'll walk, but only if it's towards a car. they have to cart him in or out to locations, and he has no sense in how the world works other than a car. Like a Science Experiment or "Project X" if you will.

I concur.

Plus, the most recent white stig has a cooler helmet.

Finally, some sense of humour from all the stigbacle that's been going on. Back to black I say.

If this is done by someone in the TG crew, then it would be a thing to see on "the news": black Stig "sightings", and over the course of the series, he is getting closer and closer, with every episode, to the TG test track...

:lol: Nice work - kudos to those behind it.

If this is done by someone in the TG crew, then it would be a thing to see on "the news": black Stig "sightings", and over the course of the series, he is getting closer and closer, with every episode, to the TG test track...

That would be brilliant

Brilliant! Andy, are you listening? :D

The video is very well done too. Love the 'Bigfoot-esque' handycam look to it, and the attention to detail is fantastic. And assuming this was shot in the light of all the recent Stig-based madness in the media, that water must have been freezing, so HUGE kudos to the man in the suit!

Im willing to bet that the Top Gear film crew made this. Maybe we will see Black Stig vs White Stig next season.

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry. . . my money is on white stig

NOOOOOoooooo........

please dont kill off white stiggie

I looked up who registered blackstigback.com... and it comes back to a company out of the UK, not a person mind you, but some sort of company named Stylemode Data Ltd.

Interesting... brilliant viral advert if it is one. lol

Domain was registered on the 31st of Jan.

Could be a firm that buys up URLs and resells/leases them. I haven't looked at all so I may be completely off base(read: wrong).

As for being in the suit in cold water...ve could have been wearing a wetsuit under the racing suit. People wear those and dive under ice, just fine.

Oh yes. I hope Wilman is taking notes. :nod:

Some say he has the indestructability of a Toyota Hilux...

You bugger! I was about to post this myself.
...the fact that they've remembered that all TG found was one glove as the poor bugger freezing in the suit is missing one...

:lol: that was the first thing I noticed as well. The Black Stig would be great for season 13. They always try to do somthing new, and this would add some drama to the show.

:lol: that was the first thing I noticed as well. The Black Stig would be great for season 13. They always try to do somthing new, and this would add some drama to the show.

Yes. Show Stig sighting videos for half the series, then have a series of challenges (Stig Cheap Car Challenge?) to see which is best and then do something weird with the loser.

I would PAY.

I really hope they don't kill of White Stig to make way for Black Stig 2.0. And I don't want Black Stig brought back just to confuse everyone while there is this furore over his identity, only to be re-killed off again. Or to kill them both.

I do like the idea of having a Stig-off (sounds like an insult), but keeping both Stigs. Maybe they could do what Apple did with iPods, and we have a Red Stig, Orange Stig, Yellow Stig, Green Stig, Blue Stig, Purple Stig, Pink Stig, and perhaps a Grey/Silver Stig. Or a Gold Stig!

Last edited: