Just for you lot, BOGOF to Burger King

corradoboy

Car(s)
Fabia vRS (180bhp/312lbft)
Last edited:
I'll be damned if I can stuff down two angus burgers. :unsure:

I think it's meant to share...

Those burgers are pretty big, but you'll be a diarrhea fountain by 1/4 way through the second one, so you'll have plenty of room.

^ I've never had any problems with Burger King... :dunno:

Also, Burger King is about 900x better than McD.

Also, Burger King is about 900x better than McD.

Very true. Except for McDonald's Angus burger. The bacon and cheese angus burger is very, very good.

Everything at Burger King just seems less greasy than what you get at McDonald's.

I haven't been to Burger King for years, but maybe it's time to hunt one down again. Thanks for the heads up.

I like McDonald's only because I gorged myself on BK freshman and sophomore year since it was on my meal plan.

Very true. Except for McDonald's Angus burger. The bacon and cheese angus burger is very, very good.

Everything at Burger King just seems less greasy than what you get at McDonald's.

I WAY prefered the angus burgers from Burger King compared to the ones from McDonalds. I like McDonald's fries better, but that margin has decreased since McD's changed their oil. Not becuse BKs got any better. McDs got worse.

I used to work at a BK. My first job. And I have no problem eating there.

Last edited:
Buy one heart attack, get one heart attack free!

SWEET DEAL BRO!

I think they use mattress material instead of meat, plus their french fries suck when they aren't fresh, but otherwise they are better than McDonal's. McDonalds french fries are were nice and crispy until they changed their oil, so now they are salty flavorless styrofoam sticks.

FTFY :lol:

All of the ones around here, anyways.

I haven't had Mcdonalds for quite awhile so I don't know if they changed anything. I prefer homemade french fries, especially my Mom's homemade french fries.