Mafia fifth edition

<raises from the grave>
how did i know this was going to happen
</back to the grave>

COME ON PEOPLE FINISH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to say i was part of our first town won game of mafia

nope all mafia wins except maybe the first one

So, uh...
FOS monkeymax for not voting last round

o_O
That's so not fair! I didn't vote as I have no internet at home and have been silly busy at work lately so have hardly been to FG recently! When I came on, it had all be done! How can you use that as a reason to vote against me?!

In fact... as you've so quickly jumped up and voted against me for pretty much no reason... FOS Paco
You're clearly trying to divert attention/the vote from yourself.

Yeah but as far as i can tell you did vote with mafia a couple of times. You changed your vote to lynch JJJ, but that could be arranged.
Don't know. FOS monkeymax...for now.

Okay - I've just gone back through the pages. I thought I voted for Cdbob, and I did:
http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?p=534122#postcount534122
So I did vote last round, for some reason mgkdk missed it. Not my fault. So :p

And jakifirbec, haven't you voted with mafia once as well? (will have to go back through the thread again when I've got time) Sorry, I think Paco jumped way too quickly on me (and it seems for no reason) so he clearly knows who's a townie... so I'm going to keep pointing my finger at him. At least Jakifirbec is using reasoning behind his votes...

I still can't see any reason to vote for anyone, though like The_Finn, I've gone through recent posts and I'm still confused. His reasoning makes sense, mind (but I don't like where he's going with me... Grrrrr). I'm going to go with him on this one as cdbob's voting has been a bit funny, siding with some of the mafia that have been lynched... Plus I'd like to get this game moving again...

FOS: cdbob

Edit: Ugh - didn't check and didn't see we had a page 14. Ooops. Still... my vote still stands.

FOS != Vote

Plus you flipped on JipJop to initiate the lynch

That's reason enough to stop pointing fingers and...

Vote monkeymax

FOS != Vote

Plus you flipped on JipJop to initiate the lynch

That's reason enough to stop pointing fingers and...

Vote monkeymax

What does FOS mean? I thought it was a way a way of saying "I vote for...". Guess not.
And surely initiating the lynch on someone who turned out to be mafia doesn't make me mafia - does it?!

Finger of suspicion, it's sort of a 'I think there is something fishy, but not enough to vote'

Cack. Noted for future, should I ever play again.

Blast your convincing story monkeymax...
In that case:

UNVOTE monkeymax

FOS tloekke

I'd rather have somebody FOS a townie than continue the stagnation of this thread.

Very well, since you fos me, I'll FOS you PACO. Your desperation is suspicious.

Well, this game is stagnating again...
I FOS'd Paco earlier and Tloekkoe has as well, and Jakirfirbec mentioned it. It just seems that you know who is townie and who is mafia based on how quick you went on nothing soooo... Sorry, but:
Vote Paco

Mostly just to get this game moving again.
(as in I wish I had more to go on, but Paco is only candidate I can see for Mafia right now. I will of course withdraw my apology if you are in fact mafia... ;) )

hurry the f up