Mark Webber blog

please do, you're providing a great service. Thank You.

P.S. Yes, I'm back after 3 weeks without internet

We love you Devon!!! (But only for your internet skills :p)

haha good read, for some reason I get really stoked when reading through his posts. Can't wait till the season starts ;D

Cool, good to hear that they are still wanted. I'm not fussed about getting thanks for posting them, just wanted to make sure people are still interested. :)

Cool, good to hear that they are still wanted. I'm not fussed about getting thanks for posting them, just wanted to make sure people are still interested. :)
Sure... :rolleyes:

Another Edition is here, in it Mark talks about his first test in the RB5 after breaking his leg and how it all went, as well as his 42kg Rhodesian ridgeback, Simba.

...yeah...his luck seems to rub off on people...

I love these blogs, they give you a point of view you dont get any where else.

The last one has got me wondering tho, everyone is talking about the Mclaren all the time and it seems that they are way ahead of everyone else, now to hear it coming from Mark it just looks like they have no competition, I know this is very early and everything we say is pretty much pointless but still, the gap appears to be big and I wonder if anyone is gonna close it in time.

Well I think that was at the time. Now it looks like all the teams are relatively close to each other at the top. No worries, this season looks promising!

Hopefully Webber can hang on to Vettel.

Picture stolen tolen from su_hy's post over in the 2009 pre-season thread:
This is why I said what I said :p

http://img5.imageshack.**/img5/2990/testepw.jpg

Lol kidding asside as time goes by it does seems like it gets tighter and tighter. Looks like it'll be a good one!

The most recent edition was written just before the Season Opener in Melbourne, in it Mark talks about the season ahead. There is also a video interview on Mark's recovery from a broken leg.

Thanks for sharing.

enjoyed him talking about the mindset of an F1 driver during rain