Ownership Verified: Meet Luigi DeVito! That's right, another MX-5! Sorry.

next course of action is a bypass pulley for the A/C is in order? 😀

Good news! Luigi is finally back from the body shop and looking fantastic!

I can direct you back to this post here as to how it used to look: https://forums.finalgear.com/thread...s-right-another-mx-5-sorry.61098/post-3635669

And this is it now, Only the left side as the other side was blocked in by the wall and I couldn't be arsed to move the car... But it looks great too, obviously!
IMG_5653(1).JPG

IMG_5654(1).JPG

IMG_5656(1).JPG

IMG_5657(1).JPG
IMG_5661(1).JPG
IMG_5662.JPG

IMG_5663(1).JPG

IMG_5664.JPG

Next up is TÜV and some other bits and pieces... Wheels need to be in the papers, engine plastic under-tray that I bought ... A long time ago ... needs to go on. Brake fluid change too :)

After that, enjoy it for the rest of the summer and park it for winter... Next year I have some plans to do some upgrades. Depends on money though of course :)

Great news!

Luigi got TÜV and even received the Historic TÜV approval :) Next weeks I will put on the new H plates!

As a reward I took the car for a Nürburgring lap and then took friday off work and did a 150-200km tour around the Eifel with a friend :)

Luigi got TÜV and even received the Historic TÜV approval :) Next weeks I will put on the new H plates!
Shit man, what? I must be getting old… that car can’t be that old yet, come on!
Also H with that color? Is that an original color? Or does that not matter? I somehow thought it would…

Aw yisssh?
Luigi Connery?

Luigi Connery it is. 😁

Shit man, what? I must be getting old… that car can’t be that old yet, come on!
Also H with that color? Is that an original color? Or does that not matter? I somehow thought it would…

Luigi Connery?

Apparently not... It depends on who does the inspection I suppose...

It is probably a 1990 car but was first registered in 1991 ... That makes it 32-33 years old :-D

AW YI555H

Looks really good underneath for its age now, too.

The light bar enhances the pareidolia.