MLB '09 Regular Season Thread

I go to Africa and the White Sox fall apart. :(

I need to go back to Africa and hope they get their shit together.

Edit: and by the way...

my game ranger was a Cubs fan.

I wanted to hang my self.

Last edited:
Whappeh, you can solace in the fact that at least you don't have Julio Lugo on your team.

Well, first night back of watching games and they are doing ok.

Looks like they just needed me.

Yeah I need you guys to knock the Indians further down in the standings so they will trade VMart to the Sox.:drool:

Dontrelle Willis had a great start tonight.

I think he belongs on my fantasy team now. Yes, indeed.

Just a pathetic effort... I don't even want to think about how easy we made it for Pineiro. Time to welcome Carpenter back tomorrow by roughing him up. :D

I go to Africa and the White Sox fall apart. :(

I need to go back to Africa and hope they get their shit together.

Edit: and by the way...

my game ranger was a Cubs fan.

I wanted to hang my self.

I almost wish the Jays could play you guys the entire season.

Gotta give thanks to Koenig's team for giving Big Papi his first homer of the year!

Last edited:
Vernon Wells is the worst #4 hitter in the world. It's as if his baseball IQ drops 100 points everytime he comes up with runners on base, and when the bases are empty, goes back to hitting his shitty little singles that make his average seem respectable.

Today has been awful...

pins and needles from the Peavy deal/rumors and a murdering by the Twins.

Today has been awful...

pins and needles from the Peavy deal/rumors and a murdering by the Twins.

Joe Mauer = Beast. 'nuff said.

Let's see if the Cubs can actually score some runs. <_<

I'd poke fun, Whappeh, but it's just sad. Don't claim the trade rumor's taken a toll on you though, I have to put up with this crap every day of the off-season. Peavy practically already has a locker at Wrigley anyway, why bother? :p

Oh, I was just listening to the radio on the way home and the Sox pitching coach, Cooper, sounds a little agitated today... not sure why... the Peavy questions weren't helping either. T'was great radio.

Last edited: