Most distracting audience member

The creepiest thread on the internet has returned!! :shifty:

The creepiest thread on the internet has returned!! :shifty:

Creepy but quite enlightening when it comes to observing who you chaps pick out. That last girl for instance looks like she just lost a million quid, Top Gear is supposed to be fun! :lol: I'm wondering whether she's been dragged along...

Creepy but quite enlightening when it comes to observing who you chaps pick out. That last girl for instance looks like she just lost a million quid, Top Gear is supposed to be fun! :lol: I'm wondering whether she's been dragged along...

To be fair! ..She looks like she's plotting to do something to Jeremy.

"When he next turns around.. I will.. Kill..him..:|"

Lol it's not about the grim looking girl. The arrow is pointing at a random caveman in a beanie hat (in the background) :lol: I'm I the only one who finds that face funny? This thread is about the most distracting, not the most attractive audience members... speaking of which...

snapshot20100225093745.jpg

should be quite easy to guess which one. (TG awards s7ep06)

/ I had to post something nice to redeem my taste /

Last edited:
I don't know why, she looked like she was completely bored and didn't want to be there. This cancels out her attractiveness.

There's one on the left there too.

Have been watching Top Gear for ages and have previously thought every now and again there were a few beautiful girls in the front row. Now I've discovered this thread I can barely concentrate on the news and SIARPC but rather end up looking for hot girls. Almost wish I hadn't discovered this thread I can't concentrate on what they are saying!

Just saw 14ep2 living in Australia, in SIARPC there was a little orange haired girl in a blue shirt and to her left half cut off was a stunner, the camera man kept zooming out and pushing Jezza to the right but could only ever get half of her in without making it completely obviou, if anyone can screenshot to back me up be appreciated.

Hopefully my quoted post shows the pic, but the girl during the news in the all blue top behind Jezza was distracting (the quoted post shows nipple even) mainly because her top accentuated her chest but she does have that slightly not genetically all there look to her face, like attractive but something slightly wrong!

This thread is also a winner because it has led me to discovering Girl In the Blue Shirt, she is perfection, seriously that girl could not be any better in any way. Olive skin, brunette, european look, fit body, cute, nice smile, devine! If she ever comes to Australia meet you at the Opera house bar for a drink on me!

Will keep an eye out for her fleeting appearance in later series 14 episode!

Dunno if this is a repost, but...

http://img231.imageshack.**/img231/1927/97029965.jpg

Helllllllo. :wicked:

(From 14x07).

It is, but I for one don't object. She's one of my personal all time faves.

Dunno if this is a repost, but...

http://img231.imageshack.**/img231/1927/97029965.jpg

Helllllllo. :wicked:

(From 14x07).

She has my necklace! She's not as fabulous as me obviously (ahem) but yes, same great choice in jewelry

This kid in Season 14 episode 3.

2zxt3z4.jpg

^ Thanks for reminding me.

I seriously don't think he closed his mouth fully the whole time. It's just "MERRRRR HURRRRRRR".

She has my necklace! She's not as fabulous as me obviously (ahem) but yes, same great choice in jewelry

I'd quite like to give her new necklace............. pearl, probably.

I'd quite like to give her new necklace............. pearl, probably.

I'd like to pretend that I was disgusted, or morally offended, or didn't know what you meant, but I think anyone who knows me would see through that. I'll simply say... fnar and go away chortling to myself.

Light blue shirt/shorts girl is ridiculously smoking.

I remember the girl from an earlier season where JC asked the definition of "ST" in the Focus ST. She was quite pretty.

Which episode?

It's been so long since I've watched it, I don't remember. I'll have to go back through them to find out.

In the meantime, I happened to watch an episode from the Australian version of TG on YouTube, and was very distracted.

Aussiebird.jpg

Beautiful dark hair, gorgeous eyes, and a great smile.

4-18-201011-04-56PM.jpg

4-18-201011-05-55PM.jpg

4-18-201011-07-34PM.jpg

I can't even remember what the episode was about now. :lol: