MPH - NEED VOLUNTEERS. (From The Hamster Project)

Tis true!

woot yea i am definatly in :)

i've got an idea: perhaps the TG fans who live overseas will wish him a speedy recovery in their language so we'll have a collection of get well wishes in different languages.

osabros: first off, HOT CAR. XD

that sounds like a good idea, if we can get people who speak something other than english, hehe.

*bump #1*

Update on submissions: Two pictures sent in, but that's it. Not expecting anything for a few days, hope to still get a lot of people! :thumbsup:

if you need modified TG titles i am working on that now, and can adjust it slightly to add bits off him. i'm also making a get well sign for the back of his land rover on photoshop. looking good at the moment.

how about someone (very skilled) doing this in skid marks?

Matt: Dude, that would be AWESOME. I'm going to be doing the intro (like Clarkson does TG) but the title is a damn good idea.

What were you plannin' for the skid marks, sorry? *a little puzzled*

idea for one message.....

go for the message like the stig intro..

Somesay he's got bright white teeth...

Somesay you can see them from out of space.

Somesay he's the pain in clarksons backside.

All we know is theirs only one Hamster....

how 'bout this:

http://img67.imageshack.**/img67/1619/untitled3vi0.th.jpg

:lol:

EDIT: if you didn't notice, thats him in the white shirt!

EDIT(2): writing GET WELL HAMSTER on a road in tyre marks would be pretty good, thats what i meant by the skid marks 8)

Zo: EXCELLENT IDEA. *writes it down* If you would like to make a contribution and do that, that'd be awesome too! The more the merrier!

Matt: HEE. Cute!

LadyBella said:
Zo: EXCELLENT IDEA. *writes it down* If you would like to make a contribution and do that, that'd be awesome too! The more the merrier!

Matt: HEE. Cute!

Yeah will sort out either the webcam or the phone to do the message , my brother will be doing one also, he thinks its an excellent idea. fancies writing a message on the back of my muddy fiat...

writing GET WELL HAMSTER on a road in tyre marks would be pretty good, thats what i meant by the skid marks

Oh wow! If you can record yourself doing that, I think that would be a great video highlight. Just remember the deadline is the end of the 28th, cause that's when I want to start editing!

fancies writing a message on the back of my muddy fiat...

Ahaha! That would rock! Thanks for your contributions. :D

i'm afraiad i'm only 16 and don't drive so i think that's out the picture for me, but i'm sure there are people on here who could do it.

Hi all

i don't have all the programs on my PC, and pinncle studio doesn't like AVI files. :thumbsdown:

to same me some time and HD space (its a bit tight :mrgreen: ), could anyone e-mail me the following clips (just these short bits):

• the part where hammond eats the cool wall card (not sure what season)

the part where him and jezza have a fight over the cool wall

he eats the paper at the TG awards ceremony :lol:

a good clip from the supercars in paris

i need these in the highest quality MPEG2 possible, and preferably under 100Mb

if you need a way to send them, you can use www.Yousendit.com which is a great site.

remember this is for Richard

thanks
matt

can we work in a clip from episode well its 2004.11.14

hammond and his zonda!

where he is driving and he says "i jsut want to drive i dont want to stop doing this ever"

i dunno with all the talk of top gear being in trouble now it seems kindoff fitting ...

we can if i can get the files to add them :)

Hey Matt - i will try to send them to you when i get home - unfortunetly i only have them in full episodes is that ok?

thanks that would be great. i'm sure i can persuade my pc to take the files :) already cut out a few parts to shorten it.

will be done soon :thumbsup: