Unveiled: NEW 2010 Audi A8 - LIVE REVEAL NOW ONLINE!

Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
The headlights are a bit too "Acura" but it's an attractive car.

So, it looks exactly like the old one except with some more $1.99 Wal-Mart bendy LED light strips tacked onto it.

When will they make the entire front end with ONLY LEDs? No headlights, just a lot of squintiness. Nickname it the "Chinese Eye" or something. ;)

Actually, in motion, it does look a bit different.

Also, that picture makes it look like a promo for a bad police drama on CBS.

I think I'll reserve my judgement untill I see something more than a shitty lowres screenshot. :p

Also, that picture makes it look like a promo for a bad police drama on CBS.

What are you talking about? Not a single person in that screen is putting on/taking off sunglasses.

Wait...are those just DRL LEDs, or...are they actually LED headlights? It looks like there are smaller ones, but also a line of "ice cube" lookin' larger ones...

Ok, I just saw this interior and needed a change of pants. What a nice place to be!

audi-a8-live-miami_-(15).jpg

audi-a8-live-miami_-(16).jpg

audi-a8-live-miami_-(17).jpg

audi-a8-live-miami_-(18).jpg

audi-a8-live-miami_-(26).jpg

audi-a8-live-miami_-(20).jpg

audi-a8-live-miami_-(21).jpg

audi-a8-live-miami_-(3).jpg

audi-a8-live-miami_-(5).jpg

audi-a8-live-miami_-(8).jpg

audi-a8-live-miami_-(7).jpg

Last edited:
For anyone who has ever wondered why Audi gets such praise for it's interiors, this is one more reason. The body however, to me is a let down. It's hard to describe; it's still a very handsome saloon, there's just not enough evolution taking place.

I wish my house were as nice as that interior.

Classic Audi with awful new headlights. Those headlights were great on the R8, so-so on the A4, but the execution here looks downright aftermarket.

What are you talking about? Not a single person in that screen is putting on/taking off sunglasses.

Win? Win.

It looks like a long wheelbase A4 and the interior doesn't look much different from the previous generation.