not what you would expect to see in Arlington, Texas

Eunos_Cosmo

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'84 Mazda RX7, '12 Mazda 2, '99 Porsche Boxster
Spotted by a facebook friend sometime today. Somewhere between 3-10 in the country and less than 4,000 in the world.

20056_502425356628_322700004_6593_1957587_n.jpg

Mazda Eunos Cosmo. 20b-rew 3 rotor.

746 views and no replies? damn...

If it's in Arlington, why have you not purchased it yet? :D

It appears to be in either a service facility or a used car lot.

746 views and no replies? damn...

I'm pretty sure just like any forum in the world the majority of views come from guests.

Anyways, great find man I really find it interesting. It got that generic Japanese sleeper design but the interior is something else.:blink:

8f2b49s.jpg

Very :clarkson: friendly (it drifts)
[YOUTUBE]jcc5xNfBjI0[/YOUTUBE]

N/A rotary orchestra.
[YOUTUBE]c2Oliq1znfk[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Actually Spectre it was spotted at an apartment complex off cooper. No tags, no plates. DFW section of the rx7club is trying to track the owner down.

If I had the ability to buy it, it would be an absolute #1 on my list. College...:(

lol
Its true we do have 1 of everything. Saw my first porsche panamera on the streets this weekend and I swear I saw an Aston Martin Rapide on the DNT but hard to confirm when we both doing 70mph in different directions.

Didnt think it was out yet.

That's pretty cool.

Was it RHD? (stupid question I know)

Just take out another student loan... that's what they are for... riiight?

Quit college, instead spend the money on the car. At least you can get some fun out of it, rather than going to school and get nothing after you graduate. Does an education get you a good job these days? NO!! Do you get some fun driving the Mazda? YES!!

Does driving a fun Mazda get you a job these days? Because I may be going about this grown up thing all wrong.

Be prepared to have absolutely no money whatsoever if you do buy this. :lol:

This photo is taken at Wimbledon Court Apartments on 1224 Deuce Drive
Arlington, TX 76017. It is on Cooper street south of I-20.

i am with everyone else... Everyone has some sort of education only like what 15 people in the US have Cosmos never mind 20b versions

Ive seen a Mazda RX3, and their Wankel powered truck, but not yet seen a Cosmo.
Good find.

As to the Rapide, if it was silver/champagne, Ive seen it on I75, and on the GWB. Great looking car.

Keep looking, you never know what you'll see out there.
I saw this in Austin a while back...

attachment.php