Official photos, the new Ferrari Four (FF)!

I love it! I sure hope the production model stays a shooting break

I actually loved the design of the 612, unlike this it was elegant and subtle.
The front end is hideous imo, the only thing I like is the back.

Looks like Ferrari will be revealing an official 'Family Vacation' family truckster edition as well, nice!

ferrari_truckster.png

I want to see it in real life before deciding, but my guess is it'll look fantastic. The 458 wasn't such a pretty car in the first pictures, but then in the real life it's just staggeringly beautiful, something you never could say about the F430. Or most of the Ferrari line-up in the last decade.

Anyway, any car that even reminds me of the Z3 Coupe is always a good thing.

I like the odd proportions but the aggressiv-in-a-retarded-way front is disgusting. No style whatsoever.

Here's a tip Ferrari.

If you are going to put a face on your cars, don't use this:

evil-smiley-face.jpg

use something like this:

sophia_loren.jpg

.... assuming of course that Sophia Loren would pass EU pedestrian safety requirements :)

Last edited:
I think the front end head-on view is gorgeous, the rear-view is gorgeous, but the profile? I just don't like shooting brakes I guess.

California dashboard
458 steering wheel

Cost cutting Ferrari? Sign me up. <_<

California dashboard
458 steering wheel

Cost cutting Ferrari? Sign me up. <_<

Oh noes, the mule has parts bin stuff in it.

Why would they bother to fit a new dash to what is most likely an engineering/powertrain mule?

Last edited:
Oh noes, the mule has parts bin stuff in it.

Why would they bother to fit a new dash to what is most likely an engineering/powertrain mule?

From Ferrari...

http://img38.imageshack.**/img38/6062/real20roof.jpg
http://img151.imageshack.**/img151/5240/real20dash.jpg

Reminds me of a Brera.

I think it looks great, much better than it's last few predecessors. But Ferrari and 4WD just don't go together, I don't understand why they just didn't make this RWD. What's next, Ferrari into WRC?

Group B Ferrari

-Robert