Official photos, the new Ferrari Four (FF)!

I'd think there are better angles for that front.

I don't like it. I don't hate it, but I agree with those who said it doesn't look like a Ferrari, but rather something else modified to look like a Ferrari. I actually like it the best from the side and the least from the front.

Yes.

Better than the hideous 612 on an unbelivable level.

bmw_m-coupe_side1.jpg

BMW should ask for royalty.

Was here to post the same thing. :lol:

I'll take it over a 612, but that's as far as I'm willing to go right now. Seems like the kind of design it's possible to warm to after seeing a few times, however.

Ferrari needs to rethink their headlight design. They've been awful since the 550 Maranello....

I thought the same of the Z3 and the FF! :lol:

Ferraris were never my favorite cars , but one must admit they are far, far away from all the good looking cars they've made in the past. If we stay in the V12 4 seats category, I much prefer the 456GT. Classy, which is something this definately isn't.

The only good thing I can say about that design is that, being Italian, there's a good chance of it killing itself with fire.

So it's for the people who think a 911 Turbo is too cheap and reliable to be their DD.

While it's not the best looking car out there it ain't Panamera ugly either.

:barf:

That is all.

Looks like Ferrari took a lesson from Lamborghini's play book and finally admitted that taking an exotic into the snow and dirt can be fun, all the while staying true to the element of fun and purity in motoring.

'Bout fooking time, Ferrari. Well done. :clap:

I too think it looks like Venom from the Spiderman universe.
I thought of it immediately after I saw the front view.
So I agree on that one. Or maybe Carnage, since it's red...

Anyway. It looks disgusting. 4WD? Yeah, that'll happed.
What a ridiculous way to ruin the Ferrari 458 front. I prefer the look of the 612 Scaglietti honestly.

Last edited:
I'm assuming this is the replacement for the 612?