James May: Oz And James's Big British Adventure

It is my dream to be paid to drive around the countryside to drink myself stupid.

lol may is an alcoholic. glad to find he has found a way to make a living doing what he loves

lol may is an alcoholic. glad to find he has found a way to make a living doing what he loves

He makes a living from drinking, and from driving.

...something's not right there...

Dissect the flavor of beer? It only comes in one flavor: drunk.

Dissect the flavor of beer? It only comes in one flavor: drunk.

You should try something other than PBR and Steel Reserve.

This is great! I'm so excited to hear them talk about beer, as I'm more into that sort of drink than I am into wine. I need some new material instead of watching repeats.

Hmmmm lets see shall we - Sam Smiths for the win BTW. (no not John Smiths different beer).

/EDIT Someone agree with me. Hell, even the lager is great!

[youtube]8I0-bDt5fT8[/youtube]

This bloke likes the stuff too.

[youtube]xdu4k_LbTkY[/youtube]

Last edited:
If they're doing Britain, then surely Australia's next? unless Oz and James are fed up with each other by the end of the series. Although James is always fed up with Oz anyway. lol

I can't remember where I read this (James May article?), but I think series two was supposed to be Australia... and then Hammond had his accident. The reshuffling of schedules meant Australia was out and they had to find somewhere in the northern hemisphere for summer filming.

Yeah I remember that too, pretty sure it was a May article.

I want them to come to New Zealand, I might finally be able to meet James May if they do that!

I liked the first two I cant wait for the next. I am a little disappointed they did not make it to the Napa Vally since you hear about it so much.

Yeah this should be very good. I thought the first two seasons were great, so having James going around his home country getting drunk should be a laugh. I'm pretty sure he'll get a good car too. :)

I've finally gotten around to watching series 1 and 2 and oh my god, it's one of my favourite things to watch. It's such a crack up. James is truly a funny bloke and I just laugh and laugh at Oz and the way that Oz looks at James and their comments about each other. Excellent series, and it's even put James at the top of my TG3 list.

car wise, i say get a Morgan.
not your new aeromax or aero 8
a +4, convertable, made of wood
or a triumph stag