Pagani Huayra... a short documentary

Epoq

I don't think this has been posted yet so I apologize in advance if it has, I did perform a search and nothing came up. But, anyway...

I've actually never been a fan of the Huayra and thought of it as a step down from Pagani's last car. The name seemed odd and I didn't think it looked as good as their previous work. However, after watching this video I've developed a new respect for it. The thought, engineering, physical non-machine labor and passion that goes into the construction of something like this is simply, for lack of a better word.. beautiful.

Let me just say, when it comes to non-commute travel I will just about always choose a motorcycle over nearly any car within reason because they're infinitely more exciting to me. Maybe I've just haven't driven anything exciting enough, granted, but that's where I stand. However I think the Huayra might be an exception.

I've never driven one and I may never, but, something tells me this thing just might be as exciting to drive as a motorcycle is to ride, if not more.

It's been posted already in the Awesome Thread Automotive Edition. However, cool video albeit a bit too over the top.

Damn. I did search that thread too actually but looks like I glossed over it somehow... oh well. Too over the top though? Paganis are over the top in general, so it's quite fitting that this video is too. (;

The best way to search if a youtube has been posted is to search for the video id. In this case it would be VNuiDEoRgqs