No 56k: Parked like an idiot

I've done that before. Just to be an asshole. Learn to park morons.

Every day when i walk to work i see the same 2 cars parked like assholes. Is it ok if i post a picture of this every day?

:(

I took these over the summer and I forgot to post them...

zvt9NF8.jpg

Neither of these guys have understood what the markings on the ground are for.

u0UtFT3.jpg

This cock Audi owner thinks he's driving 4 bikes.

fIQjHiO.jpg

ME PARK HERE! ME BUY STORE

LTgfeCe.jpg

Let me park right in front of this Ford estate... I'm sure it doesn't need to get away any time soon

They are the arrogant assholes?

I'd say that's an inaccurate description of cars that are allowed there. That could be perceived as fuel efficient, if compared for example to a H1?

I just had to, because of the sheer arrogance of those assholes

BJd4CvR.png

You did 'by accident' take that sign with you to the nearest landfill when you left right?

You did 'by accident' take that sign with you to the nearest landfill when you left right?

hahaha, nah, Live and Let Live man. It's their property, they can put whatever signs they want, I just found it hypocritical and self-righteous at best.

However, the inside joke was that I was drafting my friends' trailer the whole 480miles to PA (where said sign was in front of local DD) and averaged 19.8 mpg. Given that I normally have trouble staying above 12 in this beast, it was quite fuel efficient indeed :D

Q7 owners are likely to be dicks, but, have you ever tried parking one? It is fucking HUGE :lol:

Excuses, excuses! I've had to squeeze an E-series van into a similarly sized space in the past.

2006_Ford_E-Series.jpg

Getting in and out of the van once parked was another story, though. :lol: