Philippine Futbol: Kaya FC vs Green Archers FC

Nice, I go to ACC every now and then but I've never been able to see a game.

There are very few good pitches in the Philippines. The best in terms of grass is ACC. The best in terms of bleachers are found at the Uni of Makati.

This game has two members of the Azkals national team. The next game of the Azkals would be in Mongolia. I am trying to get a slot as the official photog of the team but I am having second thoughts as the game would be held in -10c at 1pm.

Sched's below.

http://www.footballalliance.ph/league/

Nice shots evoWALO! What's that thing on the camera in the very first picture, a remote control or some kind of an automatic sensor release?

Nice shots evoWALO! What's that thing on the camera in the very first picture, a remote control or some kind of an automatic sensor release?

Thanks! The camera behind the goal is a remote controlled camera. It either syncs when I shoot with the 'control' camera or independent 'control' trigger. This is standard in your World Cup & Euro Cup games. The difference is I risked my uninsured property for no profit as compared to the pros whose companies insure their gear for profit. Smart, right? :lol:

Untitled by alabang, on Flickr