Post a pic of yourself

What are you, a ghost? :p

Funny that cuz every time I were my baseball cap somehow I become unrecognizable to people and I'm driving a bloody "red topless truck" the upside of it I can do whatever I like & getaway with it.:p

Some say he can only talk through Whoopi Goldberg, and that if you call him Casper, he'll terrify your family. All we know is...

Brilliant stuff m8:lol:

Last edited:
Don't know if I posted this already. Helping a friend collect a bit of her car after a shunt (among a couple of more shunts that day) and then fixing it up again with plastic ties.

n508526742_1694840_2477.jpg

I didn't know Cousin Itt was a 19 year old boy from Germany. :lmao:

Well I did not actually. I prefer classic men style clothes(unfortunately at the moment of making this photo I'm just a teenager, wearing youth clothes), so the Henderson is a perfect shop for me. BTW, good knowledge of russian language, dude. It will help you when Top Gear Russian Edition will be aired ;)

lol ???????, ? ??????? ? ????? ? ??????

LeVeL is this true?

Don't know if I posted this already. Helping a friend collect a bit of her car after a shunt (among a couple of more shunts that day) and then fixing it up again with plastic ties.

n508526742_1694840_2477.jpg

How exactly are you helping in this picture lol :D

Last edited:
^He's the guy that sits around and agrees. Don't you know you always need more than 2 people to fix a car? One guy to do the job, on guy to hold the flashlight and a few other guys to sit around and nod in agreement when the guy that fixes the car says something. Alok is doing an important job there.

Ok, I hate pictures of me on the internet, so I'll just keep it up here for a day or two, so that you all know who the person behind dawes is, and then edit my post lol

IMG008.jpg

Very nice! Exactly like I'm used to from Dutch girls :p Ahh... can't wait to see more of them at Jaarbeurs Utrecht next week and Maassilo Rotterdam on April 18th :D :mrgreen:

Very nice! Exactly like I'm used to from Dutch girls :p Ahh... can't wait to see more of them at Jaarbeurs Utrecht next week and Maassilo Rotterdam on April 18th :D :mrgreen:

I know someone that recently moved to Utrecht for school :D

Do I get a cookie?

I know someone that recently moved to Utrecht for school :D

Do I get a cookie?

Did he have other reasons to go there than the Dutch women? :lol:

PS: Just kidding... i like it there...

Last edited: