Post a pic of yourself

So I was at my local regional park today walking my dog (West Highland White Terrier :love: ) when I saw a swing set and decided to try it with her on my lap! Didn't swing all that much, just maybe 3ft in either direction in case she freaked out, but anyways, she relaxed in my arms when we were swinging. Ugh I love my puppy :) (3yrs in September)

IMG00549.jpg

and I didn't think the picture was taken so no smile/smirk :p

Last edited:
She saw a raven hopping around and she wanted to go tackle it :3 It's hard to get non-MySpace angle with my big blackberry and small hands.

Due to popular demand, I will relent on my policy just this once and post a picture of myself on the internet. Here goes:

IMG_3189.JPG

:lol:

Yes, that really is me.

Yeah, I just got that one and it's an AD helmet as well. $70 at TSC.

My dad has been a welder for 30+ years. Finally, his employer decided they were tired of paying for all of his visits to the chiropractor for his neck from jerking his head to get the mask to drop that they finally bought him one of those auto darkening/hard hat combo helmets. He waited so long on getting one, because when they were first on the market, they didn't darken fast enough, and he had two former coworkers who had to quit work because their eyes got all kinds of fucked up from getting flashed more than a couple times. I know his cost more than $400. It's one of the 3M speedglas ones.

Last edited:
You look like the monster on Doctor Who, 42. BURN WITH ME!!!!!!

I'm thinking he was a pothead now that I think of it!

Enough hiding behind masks. :p

http://img117.imageshack.**/img117/2631/021c.jpg

I don't get all dressed up like this very often so the occasion was worth a few photos. That blue and white rope on my shoulder isn't part of the normal uniform, it just shows I'm in the drum and bugle corps here in technical training. I love how it looks and it definitely draws attention even from other airmen.