Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

This is what I first thought of when seeing that video (party popper). (Jump to :50 to avoid blah blah)

And the car video shows up first in the search on YT. LOL

Last edited:
tumblr_n44wy3BHtx1qbh26io1_500.gif

898.gif

the new Avatar ...

269322.gif

Couple of shots from Chernobyl/Pripyat

EEWH7Vk.gif

JBVzGmg.gif

ObZvGNd.gif

first time on the autobahn for foreigners ...

2446.gif

I remember giving a lift to Alok and one of his American friends before we started ringmeeting. We hit 200 on the autobahn and I haven't seen a more scared face in the rear view mirror before or since. XD

I'd be scared in the backseat with you driving, too, regardless of the speed... :tease:

To unknowing and scared americans who have never seen or been in deutsche komfortwagen, 200 indicated is 321 kph.

To unknowing and scared americans who have never seen or been in deutsche komfortwagen, 200 indicated is 321 kph.

Unless Ice did some serious? modifications to his car, I think he was refering to 200KM/h.

I've been watching that guy's videos for years. :D

As cool as it is, because it's written on a CD burner you could just put the reflecting coating back and read it as normal. Not a great way to destroy your data. :p

I remember giving a lift to Alok and one of his American friends before we started ringmeeting. We hit 200 on the autobahn and I haven't seen a more scared face in the rear view mirror before or since. XD

It always amazes me how people fail to realize that the driver seat feels nothing like the passenger seat. And the fact that you were likely showing off to the pussy-ass-slow-poke-americans in the process, probably didn't help either.