Random Thoughts....

Well, you're Rong.

Well, you're Rong.

Touche.

In other news, the new Prius commercial makes me physically ill - it's like a televised brown note for your stomach. And the fact that Jim Halpert apparently does the voiceover only makes it worse.

HEY! My ill attempt at humour was funnier than his! :mrgreen:

But seriously, you should still try and sell them. The kids who buy this stuff don't want A grade papers, they want stuff the teacher will believe is theirs (i.e. avergage grades).

Dinner tonight was kinda cool, went to a local pizza place and ended up meeting Brad, the black guy from the Discovery Channel show "Last One Standing"....dude's pretty big in real life.

brad-carry-pipe.jpg

It's amazing how much better music sounds with headphones that didn't come packaged with an MP3 player. That was $30 well spent.

It's amazing how much better music sounds with headphones that didn't come packaged with an MP3 player. That was $30 well spent.

It's amazing how bored I am right now, we made a fairly comprehensive list of metrics to measure IT performance here at work then our boss is like I only want 10 but they need to be specific and easily measurable like how many tickets has the service desk answered.... and they have to encompass the whole of the IT business.

^ And the award for the most irrelevantly quoted post on Finalgear goes to...Hidden_Hunter!

:p

^ And the award for the most irrelevantly quoted post on Finalgear goes to...Hidden_Hunter!

:p

That's how bored I am, we have no manager at the moment and the role won't be filled for another 4 weeks at least so I suspect 4 weeks of similar boredem is ahead.

EARTHQUAKES!

I find them very fun if they're below 6.0. Does that make me weird? :lol:

Southern California just went through another small/medium earthquake. How fun.

No seriously, I was bored, and it provided me the greater part of 5 seconds of entertainment.

:edit:

EARTHQUAKES!

I find them very fun if they're below 6.0. Does that make me weird? :lol:

No, you're not weird, I found it fun too. Or maybe we're just both weird. I don't know.

Last edited:
No it's the culmination of other things that make you wierd :p

What other things? :cry:

Southern California just went through another small/medium earthquake. How fun.

No seriously, I was bored, and it provided me the greater part of 5 seconds of entertainment.

No, you're not weird, I found it fun too. Or maybe we're just both weird. I don't know.

Yea, I felt the p-wave (the shock that comes before the earthquake apparently) THEN the earthquake. Apparently people down to Escondido felt it too, weird huh?

I know I'm weird like that but its fun to know others find earthquakes fun :lol:

I had dinner with Jeremy Clarkson in Monaco this evening. The seafood pasta was fantastic.

Reality check: I ate frozen fish mixed in with raman noodles while watching Jeremy Clarkson Meets the Neighbours - Italy on Youtube.

How come the poster formerly known as petarkb got banned?

Sorry I keep bringing it up here whenever someone gets banned, but sometimes the reasons behind the ban are pretty funny.