Random Thoughts....

My van just decided to let go of gears on the highway, not exploding gears or anything. But the transmission is gone, or at least it wont go into gear. I pulled over off the actual road...buts its very close to the off ramp lane, and now it needs to be towed...DAMMIT

simply awesome film... great theme tune as well. Years ago my younger brother loved that film and insisted on watching it constantly.
One of Clint Eastwood's best films.

simply awesome film... great theme tune as well. Years ago my younger brother loved that film and insisted on watching it constantly.
One of Clint Eastwood's best films.

Personally I think the book is better, the movie is a little silly. But, Richard Burton is the man.

Top Gear's over :cry:

I need a hug:(

My sister had her bridal shower yesterday. I bought her a cupcake holder. She likes to bake, and now she won't have to use a cake pan or God forbid a Ziploc bag for the cupcakes.

The wedding is in only a matter of weeks and I still need my gown altered and some bloody shoes. And a haircut. And a nail job.

Oh my God, I'm actually beginning to talk like a proper not-a-dude!

Top Gear's over :cry:

I need a hug:(

:hug:
Would you like a bear?
Picture6-1-1.png

Reactions: LP
These things would be frighting on the bear body :cry:

The Wraith was on BBc1 yesterday night. So I watched it. It has not aged at all well by any means, but it's got muscle cars, stupid over the top explosions, a few great demonstrations on how NOT to over-act, and some completely un-needed sex scenes so you get some boobs to make you forget just how stupid what you are watching is.

10/10

The Wraith was on BBc1 yesterday night. So I watched it. It has not aged at all well by any means, but it's got muscle cars, stupid over the top explosions, a few great demonstrations on how NOT to over-act, and some completely un-needed sex scenes so you get some boobs to make you forget just how stupid what you are watching is.

10/10
I saw that too, thought it was great because of its 1980s, dated, bad acting and car chases.
Sex scenes were pretty feeble too, a good laugh though! :lol:

Pro Tip: Always double flush condom wrappers.