Random Thoughts....

I imagine that you were... because it was hotter here yesterday than it has ever been in Austin.

EDIT: And yes, when I say "ever" I am aware that the earths surface used to be mostly molten lava.

Wiki page says the highest recorded temperature in Austin was 112?F or 44.4?C, according to here your high yesterday was 43?C :shifty:

Wiki page says the highest recorded temperature in Austin was 112?F or 44.4?C, according to here your high yesterday was 43?C :shifty:

Damn it, I am fresh out of Nabster rep! :cry:

What I don't want to even think about is the weather in Wyoming! Brrrrrrrrr. It's hovering around freezing here lately and my fingers feel like icicles. You people are nutsos!

Last edited:
Disproving my bullshit story with factual data was a dirty move.:mad:

As far as I'm concerned they're both too hot for me.

Damn it, I am fresh out of Nabster rep! :cry:

What I don't want to even think about is the weather in Wyoming! Brrrrrrrrr. It's hovering around freezing here lately and my fingers feel like icicles. You people are nutsos!

Who remembers this from last week? :lol:

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/nabster/2010/01/11/weather.PNG

Holy shit
my underpants gave me an electric shock
the kind where you see the lightning
fuck me sideways

Melbourne can beat that with 46.4C.

If we're going down this path let's just pull out all the guns.

Highest temperature recorded in Australia: 50.7?C (123.3?F)
Highest recorded temperature in Texas: 48.9?C (120.0?F)

However, Texas is a state, not a country, so comparing apples to apples...

Highest recorded temperature in the US: 56.7?C (134.0?F)

Sources: Here and Here.

Like I said on the previous page. The fact that the southern hemisphere has a greater percentage of ocean relative to the landmass means that the water has a moderating effect on temperature. Though Australia may have a few hot days, it is impossible for the southern hemisphere to be on average, hotter than the northern unless all of the continents drift south.

If we're going down this path let's just pull out all the guns.

Highest temperature recorded in Australia: 50.7?C (123.3?F)
Highest recorded temperature in Texas: 48.9?C (120.0?F)

However, Texas is a state, not a country, so comparing apples to apples...

Highest recorded temperature in the US: 56.7?C (134.0?F)

Sources: Here and Here.

Oh I've been snapped.

This weather can
fuck the fucking fuck
off.

It's not OVERLY hot, but still too hot to really do anything.
As I've said before, bring on winter!

I don't mean offense to the Aussies here, it's just seeing the debating about temperatures seems silly because they are tangible numbers which can be easily compared to see the facts. :lol:

And Adelaide has been hotter than that, with 46.1C back in 1939.

My town Tulsa OK has the exact same record high as Adelaide, but it was in 1936. It must have sucked to live in the 1930s.:lol:

All you need to know is that today (Melbourne at least) is predicted 40 degrees with a 70% chance of ballsweat.

Mmmmm ballsweat. Bottle it and sell it in Japan, you'll make a million yen!

i quite like my 16 C weather, but i think i need some gloves. Perhaps i should wash the bloody ones i have in my room.

On other note look, i finally bothered to replace my sig

@ AiR, you could sell bottled piss in Japan and people would buy it

Bought a new iPod battery from eBay.

Let me tell you, hacking into complex gadgetry with a screwdriver is terrifying. Kept feeling like I'd destroy something vital.