Random Thoughts....

Is it possible for someone to watch Top Gun too much?

No, in undergrad before almost every drinking session we would watch Top Gun, and play Kenny Loggins "Danger Zone" right as we leave and chug a beer.

My Air Force ROTC pilot buddy even went so far as make a "kill chart" that was sorted by type of lady. Fat ones were some kind of cargo plane silhouette, the tiny ones F-16's, the super hot ones F-22's, tall ones B-1's, and ethnic girls were SR-71s. It was awesome because they would all ask what it was and he would just say something about the Air Force.

Fuck it. I *will* watch 28 Days Later tonight.

Think I have food poisoning. Not a happy chappy :(

Should I go to the bank and deposit my checks, do this annoying morgan stanley paperwork, or take a nap:hmm:

*naps*

I just had an longer internet argument with someone about something he?d done wich showed something about him that I didn?t approve ... I got angry, talked (or even trolled) him down ... and then I figured out I was angry with him, because he?s like an aspect of me that I hate.
I guess I just saved myself the money for a shrink ... :)

please carry on.

It took us about three years to get to the 2000 post mark (If I remember correctly), and less than a 1000 to get to 3000.

We've grown quite large haven't we?

^ He was, and probably still is the youngest member on FG. He's FG's little child, raised on nothing but utter crap :D

Also, no I'm not joking - 28 Weeks later wasn't just random gore.

Last edited:
Isn't it time all you kids were in bed? :glare:

And stay the hell off my lawn! :shakefist:

Cheeky young whelp! I knew your mum when she still had her own teeth! :p

Jersey Shore second season tonight. Fuck yeah fistpumps for life. Gotta GTL in preperation.

Jersey shore: Because Growing up gotti didn't have enough Italian-American douchebags.
Though I admit I watched a few episodes :(

Hmmm. Why is all the food gone?