Random Thoughts....

An unbacon related random thought.

Billy Ray Cyrus, the man who took the "R" out of country music!

I must confess i've always had a soft spot for "Achy Breaky Heart" in my, well, heart. I know it's cheesy. I know it more than fulfills every chlich? elitists have about country music, but still, it's brilliant in it's own way (not unlike Don Williams' "Some Broken Hearts").

Apparently I am one of the top ten posters here. I don't know if that is something to be proud of or not. :p

Reactions: MWF
got my letter back from Toys R Us, been told that i wasn't successful and didn't get the job. No matter, just means i have to wait a bit longer until i get back to work. Its only a matter of time. Did my best at the interview, if they didn't like what they saw. then thats just tough cookies.

Exactly.

:cheers: Their loss.

:)hug: anyway)

Dammit man I had everything crossed for you, we all did I think I can safely say. :hug:

Apparently I am one of the top ten posters here. I don't know if that is something to be proud of or not. :p

*looks* I am #39

But I have the most posts of any girl on this forum apparently. Do I win a prize for that?

*looks* I am #39

But I have the most posts of any girl on this forum apparently. Do I win a prize for that?

No, cos the 2364 posts bitchin' 'bout itchin' don't count! :p

;)

Shameless- I still want bacon. xD All of the even more talk of bacon makes me want it even more now. @_@

Why does everything have split up into what basically amounts to "bite-sized chunks"? I just want a whole file, thanks! Some of us do have an internet connection capable of handling that!

Because somewhere in America (and maybe other places), some people still refuse/can't afford to get internet that is better than 1.5mbps. (Some still have Dial-up you know. And some rural areas can't get any better than 1.5mbps or Dial-up. My old area only got 1.5mbps WISP service in the last two years.)

Why does everything have split up into what basically amounts to "bite-sized chunks"? I just want a whole file, thanks! Some of us do have an internet connection capable of handling that!

Also, a lot of free upload services have low filesize limits.

Its a torrent. Which is why it makes no sense. Aren't torrents specifically made to handle larger file sizes?

Its a torrent. Which is why it makes no sense. Aren't torrents specifically made to handle larger file sizes?

In that case, I've noticed the same phenomenon, and I don't understand it either. It must have something to do with the original source...

I mean, torrents break up the file as part of the protocol, what benefit are you adding with an rar split-archive? (the worst is finding compressed files in compressed files).

In that case, I've noticed the same phenomenon, and I don't understand it either. It must have something to do with the original source...

It also doesn't help that I can't even find a torrent for this movie in English, for freak's sake. Or in a format that my PS3 might actually be able to play.

I also find that confusing. I also get annoyed when they split up a 250 mb video into like 10 rapidshare files when megaupload will do up to 500 mb in one file free :|

Which movie?

I also find that confusing. I also get annoyed when they split up a 250 mb video into like 10 rapidshare files when megaupload will do up to 500 mb in one file free :|

Which movie?

Megaupload does up to 2 GB because it's awesome, why the hell does anyone ever use Rapidshare anymore?