Random Thoughts....

I also find that confusing. I also get annoyed when they split up a 250 mb video into like 10 rapidshare files when megaupload will do up to 500 mb in one file free :|

Which movie?

The Princess Diaries 2. Its part of my search to complete my Chris Pine collection. :mrgreen:

Oh well yeah, that is a little weird. I'm not sure, maybe to make the file look inconspicuous and not illegal or something?

I'm not sure honestly though. Most torrents I used were ones that had an entire collection or a full episode of something. (Not like I use torrenting much at all, I haven't torrented in at least a year.)

I try to avoid torrents if I can, but with most stuff I can't find it anywhere else.

What?s my "brother in-law?s sister" in english? Or is there no term for that? I can?t find anything ...

What?s my "brother in-law?s sister" in english? Or is there no term for that? I can?t find anything ...

Going by the only brother-in-law that has a sister, it's "Jody" said with enough venom to kill a thousand snakes.

Otherwise, no special term.

I must confess i've always had a soft spot for "Achy Breaky Heart" in my, well, heart. I know it's cheesy. I know it more than fulfills every chlich? elitists have about country music, but still, it's brilliant in it's own way (not unlike Don Williams' "Some Broken Hearts").
Dude, that song was THE jam of first grade. I'm...not even kidding. My mom made fun of his stupid little rat tail/ponytail thing, too.

I miss country music being awesome.
:lol:

How is touching something for a caramel = kawaii? :blink:
I have no idea what's going on here, but it got "Caramelldansen" stuck in my head. lolwut. Ooh-ah-oohahooohah.

Last edited:
Megaupload does up to 2 GB because it's awesome, why the hell does anyone ever use Rapidshare anymore?

I have no freaking clue. And Megaupload to my knowledge does not have a limit on how many times you can download files in X amount of time, if it does I have never hit it.

I have no freaking clue. And Megaupload to my knowledge does not have a limit on how many times you can download files in X amount of time, if it does I have never hit it.

I could swear it does, but I could be confused or they changed it from when I last downloaded many files from Megaupload. In any case...I give up. On that movie anyway. Time to find something else to get. I need moar stuffs to watch to pass the time until I leave for game today...x.x

In that case, I've noticed the same phenomenon, and I don't understand it either. It must have something to do with the original source...
It's The Scene rules. The original sources use FTPs to transfer the files around where splitting the files actually makes sense. But yeah, it makes no sense with torrents, torrents have a built in error checking and they automatically re-download corrupted parts when needed.

Last edited:

I could swear it does, but I could be confused or they changed it from when I last downloaded many files from Megaupload. In any case...I give up. On that movie anyway. Time to find something else to get. I need moar stuffs to watch to pass the time until I leave for game today...x.x

It does and I've hit it before, but it seems to vary quite a bit based on factors I'm not aware of. I don't run into it very often even when downloading many many gigabytes consecutively.

Bah, I have Man Flu and am dying herea a mild case of the common cold.

?atchoo!

?scuse-me.
:(

My hands are cold, it's 45F out, and it's windy; warm weather, where have you gone?

I never had the BG's* from eating at Chipolte until today. Four Tums, one Gas-X strip and period of sitting on a toilet and am doing better. Now I know why my boss calls them "the full body douche."

In other news, it is amazing how a simple PS trick can make an avatar look so much better. Thanks, Blayde! ^_^

*bubble guts.

*EDIT* I see earlier you all were talking about post count. I am at #19. :blink:

Last edited: